Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Family Ties...
Family Ties...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-17 12:13:11

So this afternoon I was cleaning up my little black book of naughtiness on the cloud and noticed something rather interesting... over the last decade I have somehow managed to spend time with quite a few sisters, one Sister/Sister-in-Law and two mothers and daughters...

Is this really that unusual ???

I should point out, this was never together at the same time... While I am a dodgy git, I haven't quite gotten to that state of depravity. Yet...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Family Ties...
Re: Family Ties...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-17 12:27:45

I have never been with a WG who has a sister/mother in the same industry. Maybe they just didnt mention it to me. Think I should get out more...
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Family Ties...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 485
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-17 13:39:27

On 2016-02-17 12:27:45 Minime007 said:
I have never been with a WG who has a sister/mother in the same industry. Maybe they just didnt mention it to me. Think I should get out more...

Then go book Savannah or Shelley's sister or Chasidy's
samdidtwo
samdidtwo - Re: Family Ties...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1640
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-17 13:59:06

@deamonza

You are the MAN
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-17 14:34:25

On 2016-02-17 13:59:06 samdidtwo said:
@deamonza

You are the MAN

Err, no. No, I am not... It was actually just something I noticed today, it's certainly not something I went out and looked for. Hence my curiosity about whether this is actually unusual.

I would never have noticed it except for the fact that I took all my scraps of numbers, emails, names, Facebook friends, etc from 8 or 9 old sim cards and have been compiling it into my little black book. And the only reason I am doing is that a while ago I ran into a lady i would rather not have due to not having that number in my phone....

Plus I wasn't really keen on having hard copies of all that kind of stuff laying around, far too many real world personal connections... so one unified, cleaned up and edited, cloud based phone book, that I can turn on and off with a password, is how it now works for me... muuuuuuch better.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-02-17 14:40:06

@Deamonza: are you using a specific app with cloud storage for your phonebook? Ie not DropBox, GDrive, etc.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-17 14:50:11

Its simply a secondary iCloud account, which are free and can be set up blind with a nonsense gmail account so there is no connection.... I prefer this because I can login into the iCloud account from any desktop and fix, edit, add as I need without it going onto the phone...

I simply switch accounts as needed... and have my phone set to only work with the current iCloud numbers... so they aren't stored on the phone at all...

Other tips and tricks...www.iphonetricks.org/this-is-how-to-hide-contacts-on-your-iphone/

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-02-17 15:49:32

On 2016-02-17 14:50:11 deamonza said:
Its simply a secondary iCloud account, which are free and can be set up blind with a nonsense gmail account so there is no connection.... I prefer this because I can login into the iCloud account from any desktop and fix, edit, add as I need without it going onto the phone...

I simply switch accounts as needed... and have my phone set to only work with the current iCloud numbers... so they aren't stored on the phone at all...

Other tips and tricks...www.iphonetricks.org/this-is-how-to-hide-contacts-on-your-iphone/

Thanks! Very helpful!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.