Navigation
Deee340
Deee340 - Are we sharing too much...
Are we sharing too much...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-14 22:50:31

I was with a WG just the other getting a kick-ass fantastic massage before the deed. So I asked her why she had changed her name (on ESA) as I believe she has good ratings and stuff. She complained that the problem is that we share too much on our ratings. Huh?
Yes, her problem is that her performance is linked to chemistry she gets with the punter. The problem is that once the punter gets a "kick-ass", "roll-your-eyes-to-the-back-of-the-head" licking, you go and blab it on the review system. Now every Mofo, comes through expecting the same treatment...
Got me thinking...She is right. She's actually not the first WG to complain about this. Indirectly or directly (like Ntombi a.k.a Mistress), the girls have complained about this. And some punters have complained that some they are not understanding what the hype is about a WG because they didn't get the same treatment.

Look I believe in the review system because it has helped to avoid some disasters before, but I do believe we share too much. Agree or not?
2good2btrue
2good2btrue - Re: Are we sharing too much...
Re: Are we sharing too much...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 340
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-14 23:16:03

A very good point. Something to think about before writing a review.
roshta
roshta - Re: Are we sharing too much...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-15 01:39:19

I'm for sharing. As you mentioned earlier about avoided disasters, I think that had to do with shared stories. I for one know that most of the thing that happen between me and a wg have to do with our chemistry but having read what other punters have written gives me hope that i might have a good time. It gives me hope that a wg is open to suggestions. It soughts of gives me an idea when I call to enquire if what she tells me feels anything like what was written. I believe that if the chemistry was that good, no punter gives a beat by beat of the whole shenanigan. Only if the service was crappy it's then that most punters go visual and drag us into the room from the second they go in. My reviews are always brief, if I ever mention eating a wg's pussy I'm doing so just to reiterate her state of cleanliness. If I ever give a negative review it means that I know she had the potential to make me happy and chose to make me feel like she was doing me a favour. If a wg hasn't met my expectations but I could see she was trying her best, I will not even think of reviewing as I wouldn't want to make other punters loose any interest they might have built-up for her. Non-the less I go where I wanna go whether there has been a review before, positive or negative. If I like how we converse on the phone then I'm in.
Shamrock-sa
Shamrock-sa - Re: Are we sharing too much...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-15 09:44:43

A very valid point, I think. Deee340. Certainly something I will take into account in future.
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Are we sharing too much...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 451
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-15 22:02:54

Sumthin to think about this post. I agree to an extent. I in my previous nic used to get these pms for who I think rock in between the few hate pms I get. (The ones that says: "jy is 'n po3s") lol

Some girls I just click with really kwaai and the next guy doesnt then I get pms telling me shit about me talking kak.

Other angle I regret singing praises of a wg just for her to get too damn busy and I end up struggle to get appointment. Makes me wanna 1st book for 100 times first before passing a positive compliment on a lady and making her get too busy.
naver
naver - Re: Are we sharing too much...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 384
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-16 05:38:23

I tend to agree with this discussion. I have put in reviews, I'm not too concerned about the good reviews, those should improve business , good service, good returns and all, but it's more the bad reviews that concern me. I have put in reviews on highly rated WG's, though my reviews were not as raving as most, when I did not enjoy the experience, I said so in a review, being objective, not being an ass about it. Then I get the normal WG backlash, and then, more punters seem to feel the same way and add to my comments and the next thing she's not advertising anymore. Now this when I feel kak, almost like I opened the flood gates for punters to be honest, resulting in the WG losing business.
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: Are we sharing too much...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 199
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-16 06:30:50

No reliable review, no visit for me. I'm a newbie.
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Are we sharing too much...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 456
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-16 08:07:27

On 2016-02-16 06:30:50 Fire in her Hole said:
No reliable review, no visit for me. I'm a newbie.

If youre a newbie how would you know which reviews are reliable to begin with. Part of the fun of being a newbie is the thrill of not knowing whats next and to learn on the job so to speak
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Are we sharing too much...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-16 08:25:47

I can really understand the WG's point, most ladies decide how far they will go with you after they have had a chance to inspect your health, hygiene and attitude. If you are up to standard, you will often get offers like OWO, CIM or Greek, services that the lady does not advertise. If you are a dirty, smelly, misogynist with a boil on your arse, you may just get a wank.

I only share my experiences by p/m with other punters who have similar tastes in ladies and what they offer. I know they are reputable and also don't blab all over the forum.
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: Are we sharing too much...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 200
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-16 08:35:23
Edited: 2016-02-16 08:35:47

Mmmmm, there are still 40 stunning girls in my ESA favorate who I haven't visited yet. Thrill and unknown about what's happen next. I'm happy to be kept as a newbie. Shakira has been added in. lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.