Navigation
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Are we sharing too much...
Re: Are we sharing too much...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 480
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-17 12:11:06

I had connie break with a wg off Corlett drive many years ago. And a milf in Pretoria. First year of punting. Panicked like shit and even in a panic tried them to prove that they are STD free.
Mujahid001
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 481
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-17 12:14:17

A wg who does greek once told me she had a punter asking can he do greek without a condom becoz she wont get preggies. Punters who think like this exist. Besides the Lundais of this world the gals have to deal with
garyj
garyj - Re: Are we sharing too much...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1275
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-17 12:28:19

I had a wonderful booking earlier this morning with a sexy little bombshell, now I am pondering if I should review and share as my fellow punters are correct ,our experiences are all different and its all about the chemistry.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Are we sharing too much...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-17 12:30:40

What I don't get is that as a regular punters why don't you get a rapid test every 6 or months or so anyway... It's as simple as popping into a Dischem these days...
For the life of me I just don't understand how people, especially regular punters carry on blindly without ever quietly checking their health status on the side.

As for condom breaks... it happens unfortunately, even with good quality brand name condoms... a good shower for you, same for her with a douche and then quick trip to the pharmacy (prophylaxis and morning-after pills just in case)... As long as you aren't being stupid the situation is controllable.

I also tend to keep a months supply of serious antibiotics (500mg Doxycycline) on hand as an anti-malarial and if there is a break I will take those for 2 weeks as well as they will kill almost every other STD known to man...

You gotta look after yourself in this game, nobody else is going to....
Mujahid001
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 482
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-17 13:32:27

Get what you sayin deamon. Some of us do play safe as can be. I think it was Naledi if Im not mistaken who mentioned some punters in the punter pool who simply dont care about stds and try their best to go bare as wherever and whenever they can.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.