Navigation
Toni
Toni - Vakentines dreams
Vakentines dreams
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 77
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-13 17:45:27

Hey guys I am available in my brand new venue in Hyde Park this weekend to bring your special Valentines fantasies to life. Unrushed full house hour and quickie sessions and blow and go fantasy sessions at my new more affordable rates that will better suite your pocket and not break the bank in these hectic economic times will make you smile even broader than before. So pm me for any enquiries or to book or I am happy to accept calks/text messages/ whattsapp messages for your discretion and convenience on 0818907706. Here is hoping we all get the valentines day that we so richly deserve.

Lots of naughty valentines day love Toni xx.xx
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Vakentines dreams
Re: Vakentines dreams
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1306
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-13 18:23:00

Bravo Toni
Another lady adjusting to the reality of today's economic situation
Wish u more success
Happy V day
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Vakentines dreams
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-15 10:31:55

I wish you all the luck in the new venue Toni!

You need to get that bad review off your back
Toni
Toni - Re: Vakentines dreams
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 78
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-15 21:25:48

Thank you guys for your kind wishes and words of encouragement. Like I said it is tough out there but with a little bit of love and under standing we will all just sail through the tough times.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Vakentines dreams
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-17 14:13:10

Not even a week and she's moved to Bryanston. What happened Toni? Claudia also announced that she is moving from Hyde Park and I see some of the other ladies have moved too.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.