Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Underwear
Re: Underwear
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-13 15:07:15

Wonder if it wouldnt be considdered excelent service if the wg you viited give you her underwear....like a "take away"....or like a "complimentary mint after dinner". That way we dont have to steal them....and the wg dont have to worry about working out the best price to sell them for.
Durban guy 1980
Durban guy 1980 - Re: Underwear
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 283
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-13 15:16:31

Best place for buying undies is the strip club ....If you sharp you can get it fresh and free
Milf K C
Milf K C - Re: Underwear
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 380
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-13 15:17:46

Lmao;)durbanguy I have new vibrators.come on ova then I show u what men can do with them
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Underwear
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 607
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-13 15:18:17

Ever bought a set Minime?
No?
Go on them, be brazen and strut into an Edgars, fondle their various underwares... and pay attention to the pricetags.
In the very remote case you find that cheap then I'd recommend Victoria's Secret for you, should satisfy your masochistic financial tendencies.
Ayanda
Ayanda - Re: Underwear
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 63
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-13 20:51:04

I knew a very considerate 'can't quite call him a knicker thief though he kinda was'. My knickers would disappear and while frantically looking for them, i'd find a brand new set hidden somewhere in the room. I never mentioned it, he had great taste in underwear...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.