Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-28 11:58:13
Edited: 2016-07-28 11:59:40

<b>Name:</b> Nicole

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Sandton

<b>Last Visit:</b> July 2016

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=24684" target="_blank">View Nicole's Full Profile</a>]

I visited Nicole in Sandton, nice and central location. The only problem is there is some security for the large building but on meeting Nicole that was quickly forgotten.

All I can say is wow. She is beautiful. short skirt, high heels and beautiful long legs on high "stripper" heels.

Massage is a light rub/tickle. She makes good conversation without too much talk.

Decent covered blow. Shag a bit mechanical. She is really pretty so I will be back and see if she warms up a bit more.

Clean shower and towels. It is in a large building so not really private. That won't stop me from visiting again.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 3/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 4/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 3/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.