Navigation
Soulo
Soulo - Kim 1st 'African' To Make Top 10?
Kim 1st 'African' To Make Top 10?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-03 14:58:01

So I realised that Kim made top 10 this week. I don't think everybody realises what this means for transformation in this country lol. In all seriousness though, I reckon this calls for an acknowledgedmemt, perhaps not on the same scale as Kagiso Rabada/Themba Bavuma exploits on the cricket field, maybe bigger. I'm definitely gonna buy Kim a celebrotary dinner next time I'm in town, or if she decides to come down to CPT, whichever comes 1st.

By the way I just realised that the cricket might actually be on right now and I had totally forgotten SMH and I had been looking forward to this match/series the whole week. Anyway I plan to do a review on Kim. She has nice reviews so I hope we really hit it off.

Also, there's a lot of aswesome African ladies who should definitely make 10 from time to time, add that to the suggestion that a majority of white guys, who probably punt more frequently than their African countersparts (because of their stronger financial muscle) actually visit more African ladies than they admit to. This is a step in the right direction

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.