Navigation
stiffler 333
stiffler 333 - NATURISM
NATURISM
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-02 18:45:04

hello nature lovers . so I was thinking of hiring out a venue like a guest house/ lodge etc for the weekend alongside the vaal or somewhere nice . the weekend would consist of a completely clothes free weekend . doing a bit of fishing . hoping to find a place with a swimming pool (skinny dipping whoohoo) playing board games and other games aswell . having drinks and a braai’n . relax and unwind from the stress of daily life . people can play aswell (wink wink) approx 20 to 30 people . couples or singles . obviously this is my first time doing this(naturism getaway. I have planned other trips away though) so ladies and gents please share your thoughts and opinions , suggestions of venues etc .please feel free to ask questions , come on people lets make this happen ……. please e mail me for more info or if you have suggestions or if you interested in participating mrloverboy333 at gmail dot com .... WG u are more then welcome to join
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: NATURISM
Re: NATURISM
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-02 19:11:50

Would luv to join...but if ladies are available

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.