Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Nudism
Nudism
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-01-28 03:49:54
Edited: 2016-01-28 04:19:17

I recently spent a morning sitting on Sandy Bay and i found it highly liberating and exhilarating. Would love to experience that again in joburg.
Any recommendations? There are nudist colonies but they are far, and involves a holiday etc making it impractical.
I'd just like to go somewhere fit for a couple hours. I think swinger clubs do this but that involves becoming a member. Being vetted etc, which is fine if you are swinging but I'm just looking for the liberation of nudism, not going to an orgy
And I would be doing this single which makes it trickier
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Nudism
Re: Nudism
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-01-28 11:56:21

The thing is 99% of swinger clubs and nudist clubs house's you have to have a female partner they will not allow anyone that is a single male. They will except single females in a Hart beat unfortunately.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-01-28 12:02:09

By the way: is there any swingers club where a couple can visit without being a member?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-01-28 12:08:34

No I know kiwi club you use to but they stopped it you have to be a paid member and as far a I know you go through a interview first I might be wrong
Mr Bond
Mr Bond - Re: Nudism
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 359
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-28 13:00:29

lithium3

Google "No Strings Attached". That's a single swingers club based in Johannesburg. They specifically only cater for swinging singles (I.e. no couples). They have many frequently asked questions and answers on their website, that you can read through for more information, and their membership fees are very reasonable.

Have a look. Maybe you'll find what you're looking for.
naimachine
naimachine - Re: Nudism
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-28 13:02:25

tollie buite only way to go!
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Nudism
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 254
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-28 13:07:56

On 2016-01-28 13:00:29 Mr Bond said:
lithium3

Google "No Strings Attached". That's a single swingers club based in Johannesburg. They specifically only cater for swinging singles (I.e. no couples). They have many frequently asked questions and answers on their website, that you can read through for more information, and their membership fees are very reasonable.

Have a look. Maybe you'll find what you're looking for.

mr bond, did you ever make use of their services? looks like a scam
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-01-28 15:16:58

agreed. looks very scammy
Mr Bond
Mr Bond - Re: Nudism
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 362
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-28 23:29:31

Mujahid001 and lithium3

I imagine that this is the site you've visited and are referring to: www.nsacontacts.co.za/personals-women.html. i.e. Chris and Michelle's site.

To answer your question Mujahid001, no, I've never used their services. I discovered them sometime during 2005. I was obviously distracted by the lovely ESA ladies, hence, I did not go as far as to sign up and try them out.

I recall revisiting the site maybe 7 or 8 times since then, the most recent visit being, maybe 2 years ago. The site does not appear to have changed much in the last 10 or so years.

Anyway, lithium3, it was when I saw this thread and read your first post, that I recalled this site. Hopefully, punters and girls who're more familiar with the JHB swinging scene, can shed more light on the merits or demerits of Chris and Michelle's operation.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-03 01:14:04

Thanks Mr B. Ill keep searching

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.