Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Kim Croydon review
Kim Croydon review
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-12-13 23:05:49

It's sunday afternoon and im browsing through the "available now section, as usual its the same girls except for this one from Croydon. The pics weren't too great but what caught my attention was the unrushed gf experience. I called her and was immediately impressed by her manner. The venue is a private house in Croydon, there's no gate so safety might be an issue. I'll be honest if I weren't in the mood for a bang I would have left but thank goodness I braved on. Kim is probably the nicest wg I've met. Plain and simple with an innocent charm. We chatted a bit about what she likes and dislikes- anal is definitely not an option- we started kissing, fondling, I got a bj, i went down on her and and and. After we were done we still lay a bit and chatted. I left, gave her a fat tip and started planning my next visit. Kim is very petite, my first impression was that she around 19/20 but she's 25. Also she has very small boobs, but her tight snatch and lekke ass makes up for that. The sex was good, I think the next time will be better. I think I found my special one

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.