Basic Member
Posts to Date: 369
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-06 16:34:17

Name: Ms Le Roux

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Highveld

Full Profile: [View Ms Le Roux's Full Profile]

I have previously visited number 7 and had the pleasure of Sage and Ms Le Roux together and separately, but had not yet booked with Anne. I was keen on a booking, but could not decide between the delights on offer - until eventually I confirmed a date and time and budget and left the line up up to the ladies.

I arrived, was greeted at the parking by Ms Le Roux and welcomed in. Sage and Anne were inside, but I still had no idea what I was in for. I had a shower (the hot towel was an awesome touch) and entered the room - to find ALL THREE ladies waiting for me!

What followed was the most delightful carnal experience. Sage and Ms Le Roux are sexual experts and Anne (with slightly different boundaries) is getting there really fast.

Round 1 was explosive and after some chatting and coffee, Sage had to attend to another obligation, leaving Anne and Ms Le Roux to delight me for a second round.

Yet again an amazing experience with these ladies and surprisingly in this world, I received way more than I was expecting!

Highly recommended.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Ms Le Roux
Ms Le Roux - Re: Review - Ms Le Roux - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Ms Le Roux - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5539
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-07 20:56:26

Wow firstly where to start sweetcakes xxx

Every experience with you is super amazing! This one also, simply amazing. We all just gel very well together

No wonder everyone leaves with a piece of heaven xxx glad you notice the small things we do (hot towel). You deserve the VIP treatment :) xxx

Looking forward to more sexy, sensual encounters xxx

Kisses
Ms Le Roux
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Review - Ms Le Roux - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2650
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-09 18:36:10

Another day another wonderful visit to No7

I saw a while back that Ms Le Roux offered a triple with @Anne and @Sage and I always thought “that would be fun” well today I took the plunge and decided to find out?

AND FUN IT WAS!

As always the communication was clear and precise, price was discussed and agreed upon and time was arranged, I arrived this morning to be met by Anne in a little green number looking hot, we turned the corner to find Ms Le Roux also in a little green number and also looking hot, we went inside to meet Sage who wasn’t in a little green number :( but was in a little red number and looking hot :)

We sat and had coffee and got caught up before moving through to the room. As always with No7 the room was warm and well set up, these 3 ladies are so comfortable with each other that they seem to know exactly what to do when and where and how. There is no wasted movements, no slacking off from them and it feels that each of them is fully invested in your pleasure.

The next 90 minutes (and trust me you need at least 90 minutes if not longer) flew by in a tangle of arms, legs, hands, lips, hot oils and even an extra little blue friend came to visit hehehe.

Each of these ladies is unique in their own way, all individually a pleasure to spend time with, but when all 3 are together the smiles, laughs and everything else comes naturally and often

Soon it was time to leave, but a wonderful time was had by me and one I will most definitely repeat in the future because whether you visit one, two or all three you will leave happy and smiling

Jake

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Ms Le Roux
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5543
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-10 12:21:49

@Jakeburns my sweetcakes, spending time with you is always fun :)
Glad you took the plunge on a tripod xxx

You see, at No7 you always leave with a piece of heaven xxx

See you soon for more memorable, fun, naughty sessions

Thank you for the sweet treats, much appreciated xxx

Kisses
Ms Le Roux
Markvanlog
Markvanlog - Re: Review - Ms Le Roux - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-14 09:40:14
Edited: 2022-06-14 09:40:13

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Wow is all I can say. The best service I have received so far from anyone on ESA.

You don't know what quality service is till you have visited Ms Le Roux.

I already want to go back for more

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Markvanlog built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Ms Le Roux
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5545
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-14 10:25:31

Aaaww thank you very much for the beautiful review sweetcakes. An absolute pleasure spending time with you xxx

Looking forward to seeing you soon, glad you liked the grooming session as well :)

Kisses
Ms Le Roux
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Review - Ms Le Roux - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2741
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-27 21:12:30

Ahh Ms Le Roux, what can I say that I haven't said before???

You are (for me at least) one of the very best. You are fun, sexy, charming, intelligent and a delight to spend time with, today's session didn't go the way I thought it would, it went in a different direction but I have no complaints at all.

The facilities at No7 as always are clean and well maintained, A really big shout out for the bigger bed, going to make doubles and tripods a lot more fun in the future

That helped in making the session all a good session should be, fun from start to finish, from the greet at the car to the goodbye at the gate and everything in between you treated me as always like the most important person in the room

Although we didn't get around to all I wanted to do, it just means I will have to come back to see you and finish the session off and that you can be assured I will

See you soon :)

Jake

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Ms Le Roux
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5589
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-02 07:03:04

Ah my dear @Jakeburns, as always a delight to have you spend some time with me :)

Yes, I agree we have some unfinished business to attend to, seeing that we were so occupied with our conversations, we lost track of time ;) xxx

Thank you so much for those beautiful, big yellow roses. They are to this day still as beautiful as the day you brought them xxx

As always, the spoils with the sweet treats was exactly what I needed, that little comfort food xxx

Take care, until we meet again soon xxx

Kisses
Ms Le Roux
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Review - Ziske Le Roux - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Ziske Le Roux - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2770
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-25 23:33:28

Name: Ziske Le Roux

Full Profile: [View Ziske Le Roux's Full Profile]

Another great visit to Ms Le Roux today, as always the facilities were on point, safe and secure, clean and well maintained, Ms Le Roux looking great in a sexy little number and high heels,

After a very close shave (excellent grooming technique) a hot shower and a warm towel, an hour of smiles, giggles, good times and so so much more, she really know how to engage and how to make you smile

I have said before but I will say it again, the truly great ladies make you lose track of time and that today happened yet again, before I knew it, it was time to leave (not that Ms Le Roux would ever look at the clock or chase you away) I suppose it means I will have to visit again to carry on with things we didn’t get to today :) but that’s OK as it’s a great way to spend your day

See you soon Ms Le Roux

Jake

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

oraljim
oraljim - Re: Review - Ziske Le Roux - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Ziske Le Roux - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2433
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-27 15:03:11

Name: Ziske Le Roux

Full Profile: [View Ziske Le Roux's Full Profile]

What can I say about Ziske that hasn't been said a million times already? It had been a while and it was delightful to see her again. She is charming, fucking sexy and always fun to hang out with.

Rather than repeating what everyone else has said let me stress the pegging side of our play, as a lot of people seem to be curious about that these days. Aside from a shemale, Ziske is as good as it get when it comes to pegging. She really knows what works and what doesn't, she goes super slowly at first and very carefully reacts to your personal thresholds. She also have a fantastic collection of toys both for the prep and for the pegging. Few things are hotter than looking up into that beautiful face, cupping her amazing boobies as she slides a nice toy into you and slowly fucks you till you want to die from pleasure.

Finished an absolutely amazing pegging session with a top-class blowjob and then possibly the highlight of the visit - just sitting chatting after the deed having a little koffie-n-kuier.

Thank you Z for such a bloody great afternoon. You are heaven-sent.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.