Gold Member
Posts to Date: 149
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-01 12:03:25

Name: Anni

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Benoni

Full Profile: [View Anni's Full Profile]

I was in the ER yesterday and decided to have a massage and more. Chatted to Leta and she indicated to try her new lady Anni. Started of with a great firm massage - way too much of oil though - as she progressed to my back - she was way too rough - the B2B was not great at all - no technique whatsoever. Been in the country for 3 weeks. Felt as if she hated what she was doing - and you could feel it as well. Opted to ask for more than a HE - she indicated R500 - this was way too much for the poor service in the first place - Leta's place has blown themselves out of the market with a her prices now ranging more than R1k - not worth it at all. I now need to find a new grounds in the ER for getting real spoilt. Sad that these Thai's get way too greedy and become poof after starting off so great. Too good to last !!

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
chrisver
chrisver - Re: Review - Anni - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Re: Review - Anni - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-02 11:06:59

I found Anni's massage very good, actually. Bit hard.
The HE was very good.
I have visited Thailand (Land of Smiles) a number of times and found the people there extremely friendly.
However, the same cannot be said of the ones working here.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.