Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-27 08:19:32

Name: Sapphire

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Highveld

Full Profile: [View Sapphire's Full Profile]

Managed to get a last minute appointment. The whole house seemed rather unkempt, the rooms small and untidy. Another WG having a loud argument on the phone in the next room about 'doing business' and 'rocks'. Pictures of this girl are very flattering. She got naked and i was completely unimpressed. Finished in a hurry and bailed. While she was getting dressed after, a syringe and needle fell out of her pocket. She claimed it was coins but im no fool and i trust my eyes!!

Just stay away guys. This whole house/venue is full of junkie scammers who are only keen on their next fix. Their personal hygiene is extremely poor and the rooms are all kinds of lousy. They even have to borrow light bulbs from the other rooms cause they've probably smoked theirs.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.