Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-20 15:51:00

Name: Candy

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Candy's Full Profile]

What a lovely and great Lady. She knows what she doing had a great time with Candy and will return for sure. Make you feel relaxed and just have fun fun fun !!!!!!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Review - Candy - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Candy - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1274
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-22 23:44:46

After an absolute petty punt yesterday with a girl I had been to before, which gave me a less than good treatment the first time however I thought I saw some potential hence revisited - yea, I'm a dick - I needed to visit someone I always have a sterling time with, just to check myself out... yeah, it was that bad, there's little that rattles me.
Phoned and visited Candy, as fine and as soft and as pleasurable as ever, and gives perky meaning.
Thanks hun, I needed to confirm if I am still capable of a GFE, and you confirmed me very well indeed.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Candy - Gezina Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-07-25 21:35:45

Congrats Spenekop, I just knew you will swallow your words..
Now all left is to go treat her like gentleman..and some apology wont be out of place will it..
G-Man0
G-Man0 - Re: Review - Candy - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-26 12:49:17

Well-well-well, what can I say about sweet little CANDY that has not been said here?

My second visit with her, and long overdue!

I called Candy last night (25 Aug 2016) and she was already on her way home. What I pity I thought, but tried my luck and asked if she would be wiling to accommodate me.
Sure thing she said, I just had to fetch her where she was waiting for transport home, to go back to the "lodge" from where she works.

No problem, I was there in a flash. Who would not be for this sexy, sweet tasting lady? Of course I was driving with one hand on the steering wheel and the other hand all over Candy's lovely, tight body.

Guys, all I can say is about this lovely lass, you have to try her. And be nice, then you will be treated nice. Good OWO blow and super tight where you want her tight.
Overall very pleasant girl and good service.

Candy I will be back rather sooner than later!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
MikeS91
MikeS91 - Re: Review - Candy - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-19 21:41:14

Candy is such a nice and cool girl, with looks to match! She stays at a nice guesthouse in a nice room. Private on the second floor isolate up some stairs. She opened the door in this sexy white panties and bra. She made me feel very comfortable and is super easy to talk to. Great personality and super slender body and tight. She is not a timewatcher and gives a nice OW bj. I had a great workout session(s)with her and in her words she just enjoys "a good fuck". Overall I enjoyed it and would return for sure.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Candy - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1434
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-20 15:54:38

Have to agree tight body and firm tits .Enjoys a good shagging and does not mind varying positions. Owo was teasing and she gives your dick a lot of attention .Friendly and chatty so never a dull moment .Venue for me was so so,not fancy but sufficed ,Privacy for some could be an issue as girls hang around outside their rooms. Worth another squirt.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2016-09-25 17:41:30

17 sept 2016 i was on my way to Lexi the 22 yo colored girl in gezina for an appointment but as I reached Steeve biko hospital I called Lexi as many times as I could remember but on voicemail, then I switched to Candy with her soft and lovely voice, patiently showing me the road to take to her guest apartment. Very respectful, submissive, hot,firm boobs and a body to die for. After a GREEEEAAAT BJ that I quickly stopped as I was about to come, when being horny for about 2 weeks. I still feel that hot tightness sensation when my thing penetrated her tiny pussy, all I had in mind was to ride hard that beautiful ass but quickly I came. Thanks for the great service and chat. I will be back with a vengeance for round 2 Candy.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2016-09-25 17:43:42

17 sept 2016 about 10pm i was on my way to Lexi the 22 yo colored girl in gezina for an appointment but as I reached Steeve biko hospital I called Lexi as many times as I could remember but on voicemail, then I switched to Candy with her soft and lovely voice, patiently showing me the road to take to her guest apartment. Very respectful, submissive, hot,firm boobs and a body to die for. After a GREEEEAAAT BJ that I quickly stopped as I was about to come, when being horny for about 2 weeks. I still feel that hot tightness sensation when my thing penetrated her tiny pussy, all I had in mind was to ride hard that beautiful ass but quickly I came. Thanks for the great service and chat. I will be back with a vengeance for round 2 Candy.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2016-10-25 15:25:38

This is my first review, Candy you are brilliant your service great and you certainly know how to use that asset of yours.

Will definitely be back!!!!!

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Candy - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1463
View Profile
Posted: 2016-11-09 18:27:10

Theirs only one girl off the red site in Gezina that can compete with Candy when it comes to the total package and service in my eyes . This babes service is totally awesome and she holds nothing back and gives her all throughout the booking .The session was intense and passionate and if it wasn't for the fan I'm sure I would have overheated .Candy has a new room about 5 times the size of her previous one so it was very comfortable.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.