Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kc @ Be Sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Re: Review - Kc @ Be Sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-02-18 19:19:09

I don't understand this review. You didn't click with her but you managed to get CIM? Is that not normally an "extra" or done only if the lady is very comfortable with you and trusts your health status?
Unless there is something I am missing? Money buys virtually anything then I am assuming...
Kc @ Be Sensual
Kc @ Be Sensual - Re: Review - Kc @ Be Sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 376
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-19 02:35:45

Thanks for the review and maybe ur right, maybe we just didn't click... Hope you get a booking with a girl who's service you can enjoy fully...xoxo
Kc @ Be Sensual
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 377
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-19 03:25:56
Edited: 2020-02-19 03:36:22

On 2020-02-18 04:58:21 masterdick said:
Name: Kc @ Be Sensual

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood Manor

Full Profile: [View Kc @ Be Sensual's Full Profile]

Maybe we didn't click but I found Kc's services very average. BJ and CIM was ok nothing spectacular.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

(AKA - KC)

Thank you for the review that you are so unhappy about and wasn't up to ur standers, I do apologize but like you said in the first place "maybe we just didn't click" from both side... And yes, I usually only offer exstras to amazing gentleman and friends and who are my regual clients... Or if I feel very very comfortable with a client then maybe,but the way you make it sound how the booking went, can't even believe we could have made it to the "happy ending"... But I will apologize if you think the service wasn't to ur liking and truely find a girl that can blow ur mind like I do with my regular stoute boude :-)

Thanks xoxo
KC
Kc @ Be Sensual
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 378
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-19 03:38:57

On 2020-02-19 03:25:56 Kc @ Be Sensual said:
On 2020-02-18 04:58:21 masterdick said: Name: Kc @ Be Sensual

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood Manor

Full Profile: [View Kc @ Be Sensual's Full Profile]

Maybe we didn't click but I found Kc's services very average. BJ and CIM was ok nothing spectacular.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

(AKA - KC)

Thank you for the review that you are so unhappy about and wasn't up to ur standers, I do apologize but like you said in the first place "maybe we just didn't click" from both side... And yes, I usually only offer exstras to amazing gentleman and friends and who are my regual clients... Or if I feel very very comfortable with a client then maybe,but the way you make it sound how the booking went, can't even believe we could have made it to the "happy ending"... But I will apologize if you think the service wasn't to ur liking and respect ur opinion, I truely hope you find a girl that can blow ur mind like I do with my regular stoute boude :-)

Thanks xoxo
KC

Kc @ Be Sensual
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 379
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-19 04:13:10

On 2020-02-18 19:19:09 MrSpark said:
I don't understand this review. You didn't click with her but you managed to get CIM? Is that not normally an "extra" or done only if the lady is very comfortable with you and trusts your health status?
Unless there is something I am missing? Money buys virtually anything then I am assuming...

Yes you are 100% correct MrSpark... I feel the same way. There has to be something that connects you or some nice naughty sparks between the two, or with someone you've had the privilege of knowing for a while... And no, money doesn't virtually buy anything, well not in my world... Living the love of the purple world I quess, you win some, you lose some.... Have one amazing morning sweetheart xoxox KC
in69
in69 - Re: Review - Kc @ Be Sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2551
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-19 17:54:32

Think me needs to reconnect with this sexy lady. Still have fond memories. That wink of the eye you give is so f....
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Review - Kc @ Be Sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 824
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-19 18:32:07

So there's more on the menu hmm, guess my connection didn't cut it...
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Review - Kc @ Be Sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 486
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-19 20:52:35

The punter said he got CIM. So I guess there must have been some connection - yet he complains. Not sure how this all adds up.
Be-sensual
Be-sensual - Re: Review - Kc @ Be Sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 886
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-20 11:50:40

Our ladies who do offer extras will only do so with clients that they are comfortable with.

All the ladies that do offer extras do so with protection as they are all well informed as to what risks are associated with not using protection.

I do believe that "masterdick" did not get all that he was looking for and was malicious in his review as he is in most of his reviews.

If the the service was so bad why then award Kc 4 points?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kc @ Be Sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-02-20 17:58:40

KC is one of the top girls that gives an awesome service. Do not believe a word the guy said

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.