Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-12 23:55:21

Name: Sexy Lexi

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linden

Full Profile: [View Sexy Lexi's Full Profile]

This Lexi has a very bad telephone attitude. Phoned to enquire and when I was told the high prices of Five hundred Rands, I very politely explained that for someone with no reviews i.e. no potential standard of recognised quality, that this was in my opinion too high for an unrated, unreferenced lady and hence would rather decline.
Despite me being very polite about this the phone was cut off abruptly and then some time after a less that discretionary message was sent to me! now if I had a wife waiting at home for me who happened to read such a message it would have proven very uncomfortable but fortunately or otherwise I am not in that position but many of you chaps may be! So my advice rather stay clear of this bad attitude bunch who operate out of a house in Linden!!

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Linden Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-13 14:53:12

Vavorous, get a punting phone.

Why doesn't the above review show on the lady's profile-page?
Indian Courtesan Lalita
Indian Courtesan Lalita - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Linden Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 814
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-13 16:12:52
Edited: 2015-11-13 16:20:09

Double post deleted
Indian Courtesan Lalita
Indian Courtesan Lalita - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Linden Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 815
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-13 16:12:53
Edited: 2015-11-13 16:16:50

@Chomks he never booked so why is he posting a review. NO MEN HAS THE RIGHT TO DICTATE TO AN ADVERTISER HER FEE.

Men should get that into their thick skulls. If you not happy to pay the quoted fees just say good bye and move on.

She did the right thing by ending the call. She should not have to engage with men who are not happy to pay her rate.

@Sexy Lexi girl do not waste your time, energy and sms's on such men. Ignore those that haggle over price, the negotiaters and the arrogant one's who think they can bully you into lowering your price. Stand your ground, be firm and polite. If the conversation is pointless, you know it is not going to result in a booking or you not comfortable doing a booking for the caller, politely tell the person so and end the call with a goodbye.

All the best girl hang in there you will attract the type of clients who will be happy to pay your rate for your sevices.
bbw4me
bbw4me - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 292
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-13 16:17:22

Agree with Lalita. That review was a bit unfair. If you don't agree with the price move on. Why slander her ?
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 158
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-13 16:53:04

Well Lalita is tight that he cant dictate the price and I don't tuink R500 is expensive really.

But I thank him for that review. We need to know if a wg doesn't follow very basic protocol of not messaging punters. More so, since she actually had a bone to pic because of his price discussion. Just say that your opinion and move on. Others like me would pay that easily but I would never go to a wg that messages me when it isn't expected as that could ruin my while life, not just piss me off.
Chmoks
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-13 18:19:51

Why doesn't the above review show on the lady's profile-page?
vaginavorous
vaginavorous - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-16 07:34:21

Clarification
1/ Anyone may set any price no problem
2/ Any punter may politely decline
3/ I was really polite and nice about it
4/ the price was not the problem in itself, it was the fact that she has three or four other photo sets BUT NO REVIEWS ?? which generally means BAD news now it could just have been a bad time in that lady's life but until i see some good reviews then R500 IS a little steep in my opinion so I politely and nicely declined!

THE PROBLEM - She has NO RIGHT to then send nasty sms's to anyone in a vindictive manner which could be VERY compromising to some punters so that is why I thought it very necessary to warn other punters!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Linden Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-11-16 12:39:11

Wow, really dude? Haggling over price because she doesn't have reviews? Where was it decided as a rule that a lady should be cheaper because she has no reviews? You could have just declined without having to go there.

The lady could have handled the aftermath better granted but that was not cool to begin with.
Chmoks
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 124
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-16 16:58:40

Leave the oke alone.... Sexy Lexi looks lekker!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.