Navigation
vaginavorous
vaginavorous - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Linden Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-17 15:55:26

Okay Robby, I see you're quite new here so I'll explain politely!
If you look at any lady's profile, you'll sometimes find they have other photo sets down at the bottom, which generally indicates that they have been on the site for quite a while. If you read the forum reviews you will see that many of these ladies registered before under different names!
Now even the best of the ladies can experience a bad patch due to the loss of some one close, a bad personal experience or whatever, that can make them turn quite poorly in terms of their ability to cope with the pressures and very real dangers of the industry, So when, for what so ever reason they experience a bad patch, they will inevitably get some bad reviews, only natural, this can be a killer for their business so the only alternative is to start afresh, Now with ANY industry, sport or financial endevor one naturally has to prove oneself before you can command the big bucks, Thats just LIFE. In Lexi's case she is rather fortunate that she is quite a knock out looker, since normally Ladies with multiple profiles and NO review history i.e. history deleted are a BIG red flag, but I was willing to give her a new try and see, I was just not willing to risk the fee of R500 with the history i.e. photo sets and deleted comments and no recent review, when I know I can find other ladies WITH recent excellent reviews and good history's! So I very politely declined and explained myself in a very sympathetic manner to Lexi as I want her to know she IS lovely and may WELL be worth every cent in a future visit but that for NOW I was a little reticent!............. THAT does not deserve sms abuse afterwards PARTICULARLY when for many SO very much is at stake here! So all I wanted to do was WARN other punters who may put their lives and marriages at risk of the potential consequences of declining this lady's service, after all THAT is precisely what this forum is all about, safe, good referencing!
Leigh
Leigh - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Linden Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 25
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-28 02:25:45

My personal experience with Sexy Lexy comes highly recommended and without bias. Actually worked with her and did doubles with her!!! Any punter that actually did pay her a visit would not be dissapointed at all.. She aims to pleas... Personality is a 10 as well, and I won't even touch on the price subject that keeps being mentioned lol. But wat I can say is quality always costs more than quantity.. Be sure to pay her a visit punters!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Linden Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-12-02 02:42:39

@Leigh. Thanks for your advice, but punter reviews is what matters to us most.

@vagina. Ignore lalita and her attitude. She's a terrible character with low levels of interaction.

And Thank you for the review. Appreciated.
Cloe
Cloe - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Linden Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-12-03 01:08:06

Listen guys, to be fair this gal is tall, slim and sexy. Am just trying to understand why this vaginavorous had to rate her without visiting her. And that's not cool to rate 1/5 on face body and all u craziness. Remember rating is only for a person who has visited a gal not just for stupid reasons.and she have rights to charge whatever she wants it's her business.so please please stop being a coward in front of the nation . iii ii
Strontium
Strontium - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-03 10:09:24

Guys, Sexi Lexi is worth every cent...

On 2015-12-02 02:42:39 notinosh said:

@vagina. Ignore lalita and her attitude. She's a terrible character with low levels of interaction.

From looking at some of Lalita's posts, she never says anything nice about guys. Does she drive a broomstick?
Indian Courtesan Lalita
Indian Courtesan Lalita - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Linden Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 830
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-12-03 14:12:03

Guys if you want to talk about me start a thread on the General Forum. Do not do so on Sexy Lexi's profile. She pays for her advertising and her profile is for guys to post reviews who have visited her and experienced this gorgeous woman's services.
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 216
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-03 17:37:57

That's the bloody cheek - YOU started it!!
Porsh Amira
Porsh Amira - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Linden Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 28
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-12-09 13:15:44

Thinking about it makes me teary..!
RIP
Michelle
Michelle - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Linden Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 269
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-12-12 17:23:28

Sexy Lexy I did not know you but you never deserved to lose your life in such a young age. To all her beloved family and friends please accept my condolences. RIP Sexy Lexy

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.