Navigation
Naledi
Naledi - Is this right??
Is this right??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1921
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-10 10:10:14

A WG decides not to show her face on ESA. Now a punter has a pic of her face and has offered to send it to other punters via pm. Is this right?
Every time this lady changes her profile within hours there's a punter who will mention her previous names so is this really necessary?

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

This is why whenever a guy asks for my face pic I refuse. When I say I don't want any come backs this is what I mean
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Is this right??
Re: Is this right??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-10 18:39:12

That's 2 questions, quite different too.
1) No, I also thought it below the belt to send Willy & Nilly a face pic, privacy rules. Then again, quite a few post them themselves, on Whatsapp or why.
2) Yes, very necessary sometimes, especially when the girl in question has a dodgy rep - and this is more often than not the reason for her to start a new profile! Weed them out is my opinion, it after all IS the function of these collective forums!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.