[deleted] - Review - Pandora - Gezina Pretoria
Review - Pandora - Gezina Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-11-02 12:36:32

Name: Pandora

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Pandora's Full Profile]

I Was so horny this past weekend so I decided to go open up Pandora's box, she works at a BnB venue in gezina. parking is secure behind access control gates, the rooms together with bed, linen and towels are clean with shower facilities available..anyhow getting to Pandora well...let me say that generally at first she is someone you need to open up to and be playful with so that she warms up to you, otherwise the session might go a different direction. her hygiene was perfect,on the face she had weave, make up and them eyelashes which made her look ok. on the body for me it was great because I like chubby women with their assets still in place and not sagging. she began with an uncovered blowjob as i requested which warmed me up. then since im an ass man and wanted a quick session I went straight for greek doggystyle. which was lovely because she took it well and I had an amazing view of that beautiful behind with her tattoo, then I quickly came as she about to complain that im taking too long lol.. so all in all I was happy and will definitely go back for a marathon session. thanks Pandora. till next time

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
browny123
browny123 - Re: Review - Pandora - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Pandora - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-12 20:57:37

I'm an ass man as well I just need to decide if I can take all that

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.