[deleted] - Review - Nikki - Randburg/Malanshof Johannesburg
Review - Nikki - Randburg/Malanshof Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-10-19 15:08:04

Name: Nikki

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Malanshof

Full Profile: [View Nikki's Full Profile]

After we stuttered past Wales in the RWC I needed some release, so I finally decided to give Nikki a try.

Her telephone manner is good and reflects her playful personality. She likes joking around and conversation with her is easy.

At odds with this is a sort of bashfulness in the bedroom. OWO was standard, no teasing or anything. A BJ is always good but some are better than others, and maybe my preference is just to be teased a bit more. She's got a lovely tongue though, and her mouth is a place you want to be.

She comes off as a bit self-conscious about her body which is unnecessary because she's a petite bombshell. This girl is fucking hot with massive nipples and cute little kitty.

She was quite responsive to have a ride on my moustache. If you treat her right in this regard I think you can get on her good side. Wet and responsive is always a plus.

The deed was good both times, second time she complained about the size a bit. I'm really nowhere near big so anyone who is larger than average keep that in mind. She did get into it, but some positions might be more difficult than others.

Overall I had a lovely time with her, she's got a wicked sense of humour and is great to chat with in a light hearted manner.

I scored low on privacy because I somehow managed too encounter the dude who runs the place twice. The entrance is on a main road and waiting to get in you will definitely be conspicuous. The neighbour can see right into the door I entered and left from, so that may be an issue too.

The venue isn't the worst I've been in, but those of you who've been on budget punts will know what I mean when I say you get what you pay for and you don't get what you don't pay for in terms of surroundings.

If Nikki could work on some things in terms of service, and if she could branch out on her own I can see her being a crowd favourite. Everything I could think of was on the table, I don't do Greek but she said it was an extra. Everything I like was standard in the fee though.

Honestly I want more, but maybe in a different location next time.

Thanks Nikki, and remember to have a jar ready for what we discussed ;)

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Nikki
Nikki - Re: Review - Nikki - Randburg/Malanshof Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nikki - Randburg/Malanshof Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-19 20:58:24

Humbled and thankful 4 comments from my punters, regarding the rest, i'm working on it, HARD! Will do better. Promise. X

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.