Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-15 23:27:47

Name: Tyra

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Tyra's Full Profile]

So I had just come home from work and unfortunately or fortunately as it turned out, I had this urge that had to be attended to. I came across Tyra's profile last night but I guess she was not working as her phone was off last night. Persistance did pay off when I got to the house and was introduce to the lovey Tyra. And yes...the pictures don't lie,she is a beauty if you like then curvy, short and has a beautiful smile.

The venue was fairly private, once in, no one will know you are the, however this being a house type venue, there were other girls around.

In a way, I rather keep my opinion to myself, not because the experience was bad but because it was that good that I run the risk of her becoming too busy to squeeze me in when word gets out. She gives a firm but relaxing massage that will make you fall asleep before you do the deed and when she got on top, I was greeted by a sight most men would kill for.

Tyra, you are a gem my dear...I will become a regular.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.