Basic Member
Posts to Date: 622
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-09 17:23:02

Name: Sweets

City: Johannesburg

Area: Alberton

Full Profile: [View Sweets's Full Profile]

Made the appointment, confirmed time, cost and rules. She promised to sms the address, which she didn't do. I messaged for the address, no reply. I phoned, no reply. Not only was this a waste of my time, but incredibly rude. Clearly she has learned nothing from Chas and at this rate will not be long in the industry.

ESA will kindly forgive me for transgressing their Ts & Cs - I did not get to actually meet her....clearly not.

This type of behaviour really pisses me off. Spare yourselves the bother guys....give this one a miss.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Toadie
Toadie - Re: Review - Sweets - Alberton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sweets - Alberton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 623
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-10 08:40:14

A few minutes after this, the address did finally come through - from a different phone. As I was in the area, I did the courtesy of going through and advised Sweets that it was now too late and I no longer had the time to complete the booking. It was just as well, she had made no effort and looked somewhat sloppy. What was in front of me was a far cry from the pics on ESA, although I don't doubt the pics are of her.
I won't be going back.
Chasidy
Chasidy - Re: Review - Sweets - Alberton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sweets - Alberton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1963
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-15 07:19:40

Esa why do I get this showing at the bottom of my add... please remove this as it is not me.. and also she is not working with me anymore thank you.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.