Gold Member
Posts to Date: 294
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-18 18:01:06

Name: Lilly

City: Pretoria

Area: Garsfontein

Full Profile: [View Lilly's Full Profile]

Had a 30 mins booking with Lilly. It's the first time I tryed 30 mins. Usually I needed 15 mins for shower and another 15 mins to warm up my tough member. Then I can started the main course. Lol

Lilly was not the type of the girl who can attract your eyes immediately on the street, but she can release your stress immediately by her good and firm massage. Considering my wallet had been flat and I couldn't extend my booking, I had to finish the nice massage, turned and experienced her oral. ;)

She's really good at sucking. I wished I could take the cover out, but she held it tightly. Will try it next time. Lol

It's the first time I visited this venue. Safe and nice, and shower was good. Parking might be a challenge if all the girls were booked at the same time. The sound insulation was not good. I can hear people walking and laughing when I was in the room. Overall it's a nice experience. Can be recommended.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.