The Incredible Deception
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2330
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-24 13:57:59

I've had my eye on two "beauties"
Over the number of weeks. Decided to stop
Procrastinating and take the plunge ...

Keep in mind that both these ladies after enquiries voluntarily share selfies and TikTok accounts etc.

Upon booking no.1 I find her with only two front teeth and changing whats been offered after payment was made. (Benoni)

Number 2 was even worse, most teeth missing and the fee she had leftover were varying shades of brown and black and rotten away, comes out with cigarette in hand, filthy stilettos on and hail damaged thighs, I said sorry I'm out and it threatens to not open the gate if I dont pay in full lol
Needless to say I calmly advised her to rethink the poor choice of action as it would be an unhealthy one. She the dashed off and fetched remote and opened the gate for me to leave. (Sandton)

Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: The Incredible Deception
Re: The Incredible Deception
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 397
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-24 14:20:47

Hahahaha holy shit. Hows that for badluck with 2 bookings. Looks like thats gonna be a mandatory question.

Hi there i saw ur ad on esa. Ur body looks great. Do u mind counting your teeth for me. Top and bottom please. Hahahaha
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: The Incredible Deception
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9793
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-24 14:43:15

On 2024-04-24 13:57:59 Kommerq said:

Keep in mind that both these ladies after enquiries voluntarily share selfies and TikTok accounts etc.

Upon booking no.1 I find her with only two front teeth and changing whats been offered after payment was made. (Benoni)

Number 2 was even worse, most teeth missing and the fee she had leftover were varying shades of brown and black and rotten away, comes out with cigarette in hand, filthy stilettos on and hail damaged thighs, I said sorry I'm out and it threatens to not open the gate if I dont pay in full lol
Needless to say I calmly advised her to rethink the poor choice of action as it would be an unhealthy one. She the dashed off and fetched remote and opened the gate for me to leave. (Sandton)

Lmao your expression must have been priceless I would have loved to see it.
sircumsized
sircumsized - Re: The Incredible Deception
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2304
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-24 16:01:06

Any better than what you had at home one wonders???
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: The Incredible Deception
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6689
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-24 16:14:29

Sorry man. Head about the Benoni one as well. Didn't know about the Sandton one. Unfortunately the pics these days are too misleading.

N4P
BendOver
BendOver - Re: The Incredible Deception
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1813
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-24 16:16:02

On 2024-04-24 13:57:59 Kommerq said:

Damn...it is getting really bad for us out there...

Seems our Punting days are at an end
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: The Incredible Deception
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6690
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-24 16:23:02

Please post the reviews so we can be warned and don't walk through the gaps (in the teeth).

N4P
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: The Incredible Deception
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2334
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-25 06:19:25

They both present gorgeous as fuck I even asked another punter and we joked about who
Would try get there first, being the jagse bliksem I am a dashed off and .... Well ja
YamamotoKirasha
YamamotoKirasha - Re: The Incredible Deception
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-25 06:19:49

Toothless was a popular character in "How to train your Dragon".

Maybe they were just big into role-play at no charge.
YamamotoKirasha
YamamotoKirasha - Re: The Incredible Deception
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-25 06:20:01

P.S. For the Indian punters,"How to train your Dragon" means something entirely different.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.