archHam
archHam - Punting in Cape Town
Punting in Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-22 08:10:44
Edited: 2024-04-22 08:10:43

I will be visiting Cape Town for a couple months. I've seen a couple comments saying that the punting scene in Cape Town is not that good in comparison to Joburg. Why is that, Prices? Quality? Variety?
styffrichard
styffrichard - Re: Punting in Cape Town
Re: Punting in Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-22 08:51:20

Prices and quality - for some reason CT SPs think they can charge double what their Jhb/Pta based peers can. Unfortunately CT has sufficient stupid people in large enough numbers for some to pay these stupid prices which is why it continues
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Punting in Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10806
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-22 08:59:32

Arriving in June in CT.

Location Moiulle Point.

Looking fwd to hopefully having the pleasure of you as well as the sexy erotic sensual Cape Town Gents as per usual.

RB.
Kaio
Kaio - Re: Punting in Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 112
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-22 10:25:02

You can expect an hour full house to be around 800-1500, tending more towards the upper end if you want GFE or certain extras. Lowest I've seen is 500 for 30 min or 700 1 hour - but that's usually like a real "wham bam thank you ma'am get the fuck out goddam" kind of service lol. There's quality girls here but the quantity is vastly lower than JHB or KZN not saying they are totally correlated but you just naturally have fewer options here is what I'm saying.

There's lots of African and Colored girls, fewer White girls and there's some Russian, Ukrainian and Brazilian (International) girls. Lastly, there's almost no Indian and Asian girls compared to JHB/KZN especially the Indian girls. I know there's a few Asian MGs here but I don't come here for massages so there's no experience I can speak from but FH is probably on offer I would wager. Basically if Asians are your thing (like me) you might be less satisfied with the options. However, if not you still have lots of a good choices.

Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Re: Punting in Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4518
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-22 11:03:44

Iam available in Cape town l have an all inclusive package which is very affordable
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: Punting in Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6849
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-22 11:44:19

Into older, more experienced redheads?

I am around nothern suburbs.

Xxx
Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: Punting in Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 946
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-22 12:07:58

Based in Woodstock - my rates start at 1500ph, with every additional hour being R1000.
Rates are all inclusive and all encompassing.

Since my clientele is mostly made up of JHBers, I can tell you none of them have ever complained where service or presentation is concerned. The higher rates can all be accounted for, considering (unlike the 250-500 fee most girls in other cities, pay per day to host incalls) rent here is ridiculously expensive, cost of living is higher, all reasons that punters fail to recognise.
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Punting in Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1182
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-22 18:49:59

It's the tourist market so the ladies price for it. Plenty foreign tourist there booking so they don't really need to care about acquiring/retaining local punters.

JP69
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: Punting in Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6853
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-22 18:53:35

On 2024-04-22 18:49:59 JackParrow69 said:
It's the tourist market so the ladies price for it. Plenty foreign tourist there booking so they don't really need to care about acquiring/retaining local punters.

JP69

Might be true for some but not for all.
POPIACT
POPIACT - Re: Punting in Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 158
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-22 19:33:22

In fact the whole of Cape Town is a tourist market not just punting!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.