Navigation
Fuckbunny
Fuckbunny - That 'Unicorn experience'
That 'Unicorn experience'
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-20 02:17:00

Stil searching for that feeling after a session where you go damm did that really just happen?
Any takers?
RenePhillips
RenePhillips - Re: That 'Unicorn experience'
Re: That 'Unicorn experience'
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 393
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-20 05:10:36

On 2024-04-20 02:17:00 Fuckbunny said:
Stil searching for that feeling after a session where you go damm did that really just happen?

Way more often than I would have liked lol. Post nut clarity is a b!#Tchaikovsky. Thinking of all the car washes I could have had instead. Pottery classes I could have started instead. How many KFC add hope kids I could have fed... #BuyersRemorse #PuntersLament
Galaxy The Original
Galaxy The Original - Re: That 'Unicorn experience'
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2741
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-20 09:40:46

On 2024-04-20 02:17:00 Fuckbunny said:
Any takers?

Please cum visit me ;) #naughtygrin xxx
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: That 'Unicorn experience'
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1050
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-20 09:56:06

Had that quite a few times. The problem is when you go back for a 2nd time you often don't experience it again. One should probably only do the review after a "double tap" to get a more accurate picture.

But then very, very rarely, you find a 'unicorn'. Someone with whom you have that wow experience every time. Rare those. Be careful not to fall in love.
The_Unicorn_Chaser
The_Unicorn_Chaser - Re: That 'Unicorn experience'
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-20 10:04:14

On 2024-04-20 09:56:06 majorjohn said:
Had that quite a few times. The problem is when you go back for a 2nd time you often don't experience it again. One should probably only do the review after a "double tap" to get a more accurate picture.

But then very, very rarely, you find a 'unicorn'. Someone with whom you have that wow experience every time. Rare those. Be careful not to fall in love.

THIS!!

The times I thought I found a unicorn, to realise on visit 2 and 3 it's actually not the case is almost standing at 100%.

Now, we chase the unicorn moments and not the unicorns themselves

Angie
Angie - Re: That 'Unicorn experience'
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3439
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-20 11:58:17

Welcome to give me a call if you find yourself in Sandton...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.