Navigation
Faith
Faith - Officially putting myself on notice!!!
Officially putting myself on notice!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 118
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-16 00:14:00

You know pride is a dangerous trait to possess sometimes, it can be your downfall. I'm not the easiest pill to swallow trust me this I know, the self-entitlement I sometimes possess has ruined a few good things or potential good things off late. We all go through times of regression, u know that slippery slope..it's like it creeps up on u and you only realise once the damage is done that, you've fucked up, now with all that being said. I've wronged a few people here off late, and those who know me before I gained some popularity on these purple pages will attest that I genuinely am a chilled person but I've changed, I've let all the crap in my personal life interfere and compromise my work, let it inconvenience you punters and for that I apologise. You know I worked very hard to reach the tier I'm on and within a short period too but even Queens need to bend a knee when "praying". I'm working on getting back to the Faith you all love, bear with me gents. As a show of good faith, I'll be demoting myself from "premium punt", rates included for a brief period only...only up until I've earned back my once impeccable stellar reputation. This BJ Queen is officially taking a knee. I hope those who've suffered my inconsideration can someday forgive me because I am sorry.
CoolDan
CoolDan - Re: Officially putting myself on notice!!!
Re: Officially putting myself on notice!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-16 00:25:33

Much love faith
Neo187
Neo187 - Re: Officially putting myself on notice!!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 113
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-16 01:50:58

I can respect this. Doesn't not just seem like a half hearted apology. I guess you're taking the action by "demoting" yourself. Cheers and good luck Faith.
Sandon
Sandon - Re: Officially putting myself on notice!!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2018
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-16 02:50:18

All the best, I hope they will find it in their hearts to forgive you.
Faith
Faith - Re: Officially putting myself on notice!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 121
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-16 16:58:51

On 2024-04-16 02:50:18 Sandon said:
All the best, I hope they will find it in their hearts to forgive you.

thanks babe...really appreciate the words of encouragement
Faith
Faith - Re: Officially putting myself on notice!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 122
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-16 17:05:18

On 2024-04-16 01:50:58 Neo187 said:
I can respect this. Doesn't not just seem like a half hearted apology. I guess you're taking the action by "demoting" yourself. Cheers and good luck Faith.

Babe I appreciate the support and I actually do believe in "singing for my supper " , one must put aside pride and humble themselves, get back to basics and win back the confidence of the people...service delivery is paramount but so is mutual respect and consideration...this escaped me for a bit but hey I'm optimistic, after every shit storm comes sunshine. So from henceforth I intents to try my damndest to do right by y'all *kisses*
Neo187
Neo187 - Re: Officially putting myself on notice!!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 116
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-17 07:15:22

I am thinking of being on your "cumback tour".

Inbox me your "demoted" rates please
Kylie @ Elements
Kylie @ Elements - Re: Officially putting myself on notice!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1859
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-17 07:28:50
Edited: 2024-04-17 07:39:43

It takes a lot of courage to be humble... well done beautiful lady!!!

I hope these gents can appreciate your sincere attitude, and that they will meet you half way.
In my opinion, it's very rare to find someone in this industry, that actually care. You have all my respect.

All the best dear.

Kylie

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.