Navigation
RenePhillips
RenePhillips - Regrettably/Regretfully
Regrettably/Regretfully
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 387
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-12 16:30:18

When ladies say, Regrettably/Regretfully as it pertains to ROAR. What exactly does it mean?

Is there a genuine regret at play or is just a politically correct white lie?

And if it is a genuine regret? What is the regret? Almost implies a level of powerlessness to change the regret?

Curious.

Happy Friday
Kaio
Kaio - Re: Regrettably/Regretfully
Re: Regrettably/Regretfully
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-12 17:04:10

Right of Admission Reserved means exactly that - "owners of property may exclude whoever they wish from their property, for whatever reason, because they have a right to their property as well as freedom of association".

WGs body is her property and she can exclude anyone for whatever reason. If you wanna know their respective reasons you must ask the owner in question.
Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: Regrettably/Regretfully
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1231
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-12 17:56:03

Roar" is a song by American singer Katy Perry. It was released on August 10, 2013

ROAR definition: 1. to make a long, loud, deep sound

ROAR ...means if the door guy doesn't like you he doesn't have to let you in.

R.O.A.R. can be an acronym or an abbreviation of a number of things. The most common or widely used meaning is "Right of Admission Reserved" or "Right of Admission Refusal". It is a phrase widely used by commercial establishments and other organisations that reserve the right to admit or refuse admission of any one wanting to enter. For instance a charitable library or an elite golf club may have open membership for all but may reserve the right not to admit a particular patron. The decision to refuse is arbitrary and at the discretion of the establishment.

As for SPS....we have the right to refuse entry to a client via WhatsApp, telegram or viber or sms specially when they are rude and ask questions like "how much for a fuck?" We know if we see monkeys like that we will end up regretting it. So our Roar policy starts from a simple chat. It's not necessarily based on race per se but it's usually based on the clients initial attitude. And that's all I have to say about that( forest gump)
Alfy
Alfy - Re: Regrettably/Regretfully
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-12 18:05:39

Every SP has a ROAR policy, its just that some prefer to explicitly say it.

An SP has a right to deny service based on whatever criteria they choose, e.g gender, race or nationality.

Similarly, a punter also has "Right of Penetration Reserved" policy, whereby they can cancel a booking should they not like what they see.
Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: Regrettably/Regretfully
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 369
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-12 18:08:44

Yvonne when i first started reading girls profiles i came across this ROAR right at the end of the profile and i was wondering why is this girl roaring like ggrrrr! Only later i found out wat it realy meant hahahah
Yvonne Xxx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1235
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-12 18:10:41

On 2024-04-12 18:08:44 Pumpkineater said:
Yvonne when i first started reading girls profiles i came across this ROAR right at the end of the profile and i was wondering why is this girl roaring like ggrrrr! Only later i found out wat it realy meant hahahah

Oh,,, you have no shame....grrrrrrr. Lol
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Regrettably/Regretfully
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10605
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-12 18:11:33

On 2024-04-12 16:30:18 RenePhillips said:

And if it is a genuine regret? What is the regret? Almost implies a level of powerlessness to change the regret?

Curious.

Happy Friday

That part where you say...."Almost implies a level of powerlessness to change the regret?"

The English language and the use of words.

Analytics / analysis...it does make one ask curious questions.

Smile.

RB.
Yvonne Xxx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1236
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-12 18:11:54

On 2024-04-12 18:05:39 Alfy said:

An SP has a right to deny service based on whatever criteria they choose, e.g gender, race or nationality.

Very very true.
Pomi
Pomi - Re: Regrettably/Regretfully
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 163
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-12 18:18:24

Save for RB, does everyone who has replied so far lack comprehension skills?

WTF?

All of you just reared your biases and completely missed the point being made.
Alfy
Alfy - Re: Regrettably/Regretfully
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-12 18:33:23

On 2024-04-12 18:18:24 Pomi said:
Save for RB, does everyone who has replied so far lack comprehension skills?

WTF?

All of you just reared your biases and completely missed the point being made.

The OP asked 3 questions. We chose to answer the first one. Others can answer the other 2

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.