Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-12 12:57:38

Name: Demi @ Le Bijou

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Parkmore

Full Profile: [View Demi @ Le Bijou's Full Profile]

This was my first visit to this venue and Demi. I guess it was a bit of a risk as there were no reviews.

The booking was easy enough over WhatsApp, and the host was very accommodating of my availability. The venue is in a good neighbourhood, and is discreet. The room was really good, really big massage table and the incense was a nice touch. The shower facilities are also good.

Demi has a really fun personality, and we got along really well from the first minute. She is funny and cute, and has a really sexy, raspy voice. She is pretty and has beautiful eyes. Her body is slim and toned, and her breasts are small but very, very tasty!

The massage was amazing, really firm and as good as any regular Swedish massage spot. At this point I extended my booking! The sensual was off the charts. Demi is really good at what she does. Lots of teasing, lots of pleasing,and by the time we got to the hand job I was in another world!

Overall a really good experience... So yes, I'll be back! Great meeting you Demi, look forward to next time...

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.