Navigation
ArseneLupin
ArseneLupin - Benjamins Extras?
Benjamins Extras?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 180
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-10 23:44:55

I just got that annoying venue answer about cost if extras and services - "Will be discussed in room".... Ffs

Anyone who has visited - what is the going rate on extras there? Need to determine amount of cash to carry...

Thx!
~ Money ~
~ Money ~ - Re: Benjamins Extras?
Re: Benjamins Extras?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-11 07:38:13
Edited: 2024-04-11 08:00:05

I was there last year and never again.

Was quoted R750 for 60 min and R950 for 90 min.

I went for 90 min.

In the room I was offered FH for an extra R1400. I rejected the offer.

The lady had a tempon on in her and when I asked if she was menstruating she said no and explained that she only has it in her because guys take chances and asked me if I wanted her to remove it and I said no keep it in. This was a turn off for me.

In terms of service these ladies are amateurs. I would rather go visit Laura Love.

The gents who visit here and give rave reviews dont know any better, they themselves are amateurs.

I can go elsewhere and pay +/-R600 an hour for massage and FH and still get treated like a king and get carried on a throne.

Laura Love
Laura Love - Re: Benjamins Extras?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1617
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-11 09:44:28

On 2024-04-11 07:38:13 ~ Money ~ said:

In terms of service these ladies are amateurs. I would rather go visit Laura Love.

Mmmm thanks for the compliment but try not using my name to drag other ladies down next time? It would land better :)

L xx
PC2594
PC2594 - Re: Benjamins Extras?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-11 10:03:23

+/- R600 for an hour? Who? I feel like I am missing a trick here!
Ants1807
Ants1807 - Re: Benjamins Extras?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-13 06:07:17

On 2024-04-11 09:44:28 Laura Love said:
On 2024-04-11 07:38:13 ~ Money ~ said:

Mmmm thanks for the compliment but try not using my name to drag other ladies down next time? It would land better :)

L xx

Respect. Your reply say alot about you
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Benjamins Extras?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9761
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-13 08:12:18

Going rates seems to be 1800 per hour now 1000 for the house 800 extra if u lucky.
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: Benjamins Extras?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 671
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-15 10:27:47

Ok Mr Money. So I'm a regular at Benjamin's and many of you know that. I'm no amature let me tell you that...so don't generalize. Yes I have had an encounter or 2 over the years there but both those ladies were asked to leave. Much respect to Linda for this.

So I have to agree with you that the ladies there are young but they are of the upper class and very mature for their age. I have never encounted what you have so I cannot agree or disagree with you on that. Must say that would put me off too. On the flip side, I have to say that there are quite a few punters floating around that take chances to get what they want no matter what so maybe that lady has been through that and wants to be more careful, I don't know. We also need to realise that these ladies are special and they here for us and we for them. They need to be treated with respect too.

So now to price. 750 is a descent amount Mr Money. I'm not sure how many times a month you punt but that seems to be the going rate for a massage and hand release. Most of the ladies charge 1k extra but that's your choice to accept or not. You will always find 1 or 2 that will push the price and someone will take the bait.

All in all. I enjoy the ladies at Benjamin's. If you feel you want a fh lady then choose one for 1k and move on why bad mouth others. Sometimes if I feel like fh I would go pay 1k somewhere else and move on. Maybe you learn a lesson from this and move along.

My 2c. Much love. Gav
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Benjamins Extras?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9762
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-15 10:56:00

On 2024-04-15 10:27:47 gavinf007 said:
Ok Mr Money. So I'm a regular at Benjamin's and many of you know that. I'm no amature let me tell you that...so don't generalize. Yes I have had an encounter or 2 over the years there but both those ladies were asked to leave. Much respect to Linda for this.

So I have to agree with you that the ladies there are young but they are of the upper class and very mature for their age. I have never encounted what you have so I cannot agree or disagree with you on that. Must say that would put me off too. On the flip side, I have to say that there are quite a few punters floating around that take chances to get what they want no matter what so maybe that lady has been through that and wants to be more careful, I don't know. We also need to realise that these ladies are special and they here for us and we for them. They need to be treated with respect too.

So now to price. 750 is a descent amount Mr Money. I'm not sure how many times a month you punt but that seems to be the going rate for a massage and hand release. Most of the ladies charge 1k extra but that's your choice to accept or not. You will always find 1 or 2 that will push the price and someone will take the bait.

All in all. I enjoy the ladies at Benjamin's. If you feel you want a fh lady then choose one for 1k and move on why bad mouth others. Sometimes if I feel like fh I would go pay 1k somewhere else and move on. Maybe you learn a lesson from this and move along.

My 2c. Much love. Gav

Social at Benjamin's social social social.
JustMike
JustMike - Re: Benjamins Extras?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1228
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-15 11:09:10

Is there one ? When is it ?
klassik1
klassik1 - Re: Benjamins Extras?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 782
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-15 13:15:41

Wen r we going Kickass??

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.