Navigation
_linky_
_linky_ - Re: Please help
Re: Please help
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-23 15:05:29

I'd just like to say I got called by this scam today.

I dabble in fucking with scammers. So to be expected

These guys are good.
They sound good and they play a whole drama for you.

It's just a the police radio in the background used to intimidate me had American accents on them.

They sell sell sell.
They got pissed off and are sending the tracing unit to come collect me.

Ah the shit we have to go through for just being male... you know
Milah
Milah - Re: Please help
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 815
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-23 15:21:47

I'm gonna say this again

The paki's that are selling the Rica'd sim cards.... Are def involved... The IME numbers can be checked for new numbers....and also... Most of the "really old cell numbers" are being recycled..... Yes there are girls that send these dicks numbers, but scammers are not gonna disappear...

When they call, do yourself a favor.... Tell them to go fuck their mother or a dog or whatever springs up in your thoughts.... But don't fall for these criminals.... How can you freak out, if you know for a fact that you have not done something wrong.... Goodness me
Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: Please help
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 395
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-23 21:08:45

To be honest if you think the police calls first before they come to arrest ur ass, then u way to young to even be on this website.
Please if u get a call from the police warning u that they comimg to arrest u (always the same story about rape and fake money) please dont tell us. Just pack a bag get in your car and drive away dont tell anyone where u going. You are now a fugitive hahaha

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.