Navigation
Deanoo11
Deanoo11 - WG falls for punter
WG falls for punter
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-05 17:18:33

Just wondering if this sort of situation ever happens?
Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: WG falls for punter
Re: WG falls for punter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13851
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-05 17:42:22

It does.........
And vice versa.....
Candice
Candice - Re: WG falls for punter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 471
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-05 17:46:35

I do believe so.

On 2024-04-05 17:18:33 Deanoo11 said:

Jess
Jess - Re: WG falls for punter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2015
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-05 17:54:24

I have met a few ladies who met their partners as clients.
Sugar Xtreme [queen Of Muff]
Sugar Xtreme [queen Of Muff] - Re: WG falls for punter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3530
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-05 18:25:32

It happens hey...
First the Cinderella moment then it all goes south

Girl is heart broken boy is frustrated..lol

I personally think it's deeper...
Anyway..

If works EXCELLENT!!!
If it doesn't at least there where moments of enjoyment etc

I always say it takes A Man to date/engage/marry a WG...

He must know himself and she must know herself plus with there THE TRUST and COMMUNICATION...

Anyway
Xoxo

Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: WG falls for punter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13144
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-05 18:31:33

If this happens the punter should ask himself is she really in love with him or if she's in Love with his money or what he can do for her or provided.

Some wgs are married and dating punters for reviews and to take care of herself and her family.

Be sure that it's real love and not just the love of money or what you can do for her.
Meilin
Meilin - Re: WG falls for punter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 408
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-05 18:31:59
Edited: 2024-04-05 18:36:46

A close friend of mine is out of the country for some time now, with the love of her life that she met, in the industry. Yes, it happens,hahaha.

I know another lady that was insanely inlove with the father of her child. They were together forever, and while she was in the industry, the guy had a job too. They were doing alright. One day this client booked her from ESA. Initially for an hour, extended to three. He became a regular, he'd come on the same day and time for weeks, eventually they fell in love, I guess. Cause she woke up one morning and decided that she was gonna let go of all that she's built with the father of her child, and give the new guy, which is the client- a chance. It should be their 3rd year together now.

She has emphasized one thing over these years, 'he knows me for me, all that I am, yet he still loves me'.

The problem with the guys WGs meet outside work, is having to break down your job description. It will probably end before it starts, yeah, that relationship. So I guess having someone that understands that's what you do/used to do is comforting?

Me? I have never. I pray it stays that way,respectfully. x

kingkk
kingkk - Re: WG falls for punter
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 226
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-05 18:35:23

Spot on sugar. No relationship is easy. I know a really close family member where it worked. And this is till both hubby and wife took their boarding passes a few years ago. There relationship seemed mostly normal but sure it took effort for them both to make it work.
Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: WG falls for punter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1094
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-05 18:39:26

A Wg falling for a punter? It happens a lot. My last affair was In 2015. Met my partner through a free classified website online. The chemistry was through the roof. It also helped that he was a white American male who worked here for kelloggs and lived in Ebotse estate. We had an affair for 5 months till he went back to the USA. Fast forward a few years later, I tracked him down and found his ass in Michigan state in the US. The reunion was awesome. I have now left him so his wife can enjoy what is left of him.
Faith
Faith - Re: WG falls for punter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 116
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-05 18:41:27

sad part is...the punter is almost always married...it's just this job gets so lonely and despite of our profession when the one constant "relationship " that actually surpasses expected "punter v wg " decorum is with someone you itch to see every Monday, logic escapes reason because just that false sense of bliss and companionship, that navet that eludes you to thinking this story was written in the stars, we fucking crave it, might even be a driving force...but eventually one must realise we don't all get that fairytale ending of ending up with the punter we're unequivocally, madly and badly in love with and those who do get that slice of heaven, you deserve it... for some of us switching off that love would be like dimming the sun but fuck it, I was good before your sudden invasion on my heart and I'll be good long after you've vacated. It's not just a punter/sp thing but just in general, I mean if we could pick who we could fall in love with we'd never have great movies such as Pretty Woman, Bridget Jones or most Jane Austen novels. Most greatest and tragic love stories are always an enigma. lol feel like I've derailed and instead of chipping in my 5cents I've gone and put a bloody 100 quid of my opinion to this thread. Apologies for derailing *blushes*

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.