Sagat
Sagat - Re: WG falls for punter
Re: WG falls for punter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-06 07:03:05
Edited: 2024-04-06 07:04:00

Yup it happens, in my case I couldn't oblige and things got weird,in another instance I met a WG once, and she was proclaiming her love for me and she got unhinged (careful who you drink with) and wouldn't let me leave and another was asked about partner etc minded my business and then proceeded to get a free extra of the most mind blowing owo. So it can be good or bad... But the post about the marriage or partner question above is true.

Disclaimer: none of the ladies I've reviewed are any of the stories above.
Tacotom
Tacotom - Re: WG falls for punter
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 167
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-06 07:24:58

On 2024-04-05 18:41:27 Faith said:
On 2024-04-05 17:18:33 Deanoo11 said: Just wondering if this sort of situation ever happens? sad part is...the punter is almost always married...it's just this job gets so lonely and despite of our profession when the one constant "relationship " that actually surpasses expected "punter v wg " decorum is with someone you itch to see every Monday, logic escapes reason because just that false sense of bliss and companionship, that navet that eludes you to thinking this story was written in the stars, we fucking crave it, might even be a driving force...but eventually one must realise we don't all get that fairytale ending of ending up with the punter we're unequivocally, madly and badly in love with and those who do get that slice of heaven, you deserve it... for some of us switching off that love would be like dimming the sun but fuck it, I was good before your sudden invasion on my heart and I'll be good long after you've vacated. It's not just a punter/sp thing but just in general, I mean if we could pick who we could fall in love with we'd never have great movies such as Pretty Woman, Bridget Jones or most Jane Austen novels. Most greatest and tragic love stories are always an enigma. lol feel like I've derailed and instead of chipping in my 5cents I've gone and put a bloody 100 quid of my opinion to this thread. Apologies for derailing *blushes*

Insightful. I was rewatching 4 Weddings and a Funeral and it would be nothing without the unrequited love of Christin Scott Thomas.
J_J
J_J - Re: WG falls for punter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 380
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-06 09:04:48

On 2024-04-05 18:31:59 Meilin said:
'He knows me for me, all that I am, yet he still loves me'.

In the short time Ive been punting this has oddly been one of the things that will make it diificult for me to walk away from some of the people I've met.

*Know me*

Punting is done under a cloak but in reality, for me at least, it's an opportunity to be who I Am. In the world I live with a mask on. I've become what society has expected me to be. When I lay on her bed, I place the mask on the bedside table and I am who I am.

She doesn't know what I do, whether I'm rich or poor, or any other fake markers of my life. She gets to know the real me, initially from a bad perspective, as the guy who pays for sex, as that's our starting point.

The biggest compliment I've got from a lady is: When we met I thought you were going to kill me (I suppose that's default suspicions given the industry) but you actually a good guy. And that's without knowing me in broader society, after sharing all my crazy fantasies with her, just telling her shit the way I see it without having to be PC, the guy who visits sex workers, the guy who cheats on his wife; still she saw the good in me.

'S/he knows me for me, all that I AM, and s/he still loves me'. I suppose that is the greatest love story. Loving the person for who they really are, not the veiled impression of who they are.

___

This spot is reserved for an apology should there be any religious folks here who feel that I've crossed the line in my associations above.

J_J
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 381
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-06 10:38:09

For me one of the greatest love stories comes from our religious text, but to avoid talking about religion as it's against the rules of the forum, I'll use pseudonyms for the story; and this is merely a broken account of history, not preaching or any persuasion to a religious view. And an advance apologies to any religious person whom I may offend.

____

So there is this historical account of a man, let's call him J. He is believed to have been miraculously birthed to a woman, let's call her M.

Now J was a teacher of sorts, teaching a new way of life and understanding of things. One day he meets a woman that carried the same name as his mother, so let's call her MM.

MM was commonly know to be a prostitute. Whether this is true or not is not really known for sure. Because J became a very famous religious figure, some guy who is the head of the religious institution, let's call him Mr Po, used his special powers to declare MM not to be a prostitute. However, MM was wealthy by 'female standards', noting that women weren't allowed to work or run businesses back then. So MM obviously had her special way of making money. Also the other religious men who worked with J didn't like her much, to the extent that they tried to completely erase her from 'their story'. So very likely MM was a prostitute.

J being on the road most on the time, didn't have much time to work, so he accepted donations from MM who pretty much funded most of his mission. J went on to become the most famous figure in history. Interestingly, most of his work may have been funded by be proceeds of prostitution.

Moral of the story - hookers go to church, the preacher needs your money; preachers stop complaining that all she wants is your money. Remember you only there, because of her money.

Ok, this was suppose to be a love story, not a knock on men, but I got side tracked.

A quote from Phillip, one of J's male followers. Mr. Po didn't see it fitting to include Phillips writings in his account of J's life, so this is not a religious quote, just a quote from a man who was around at the time J roamed the earth. Unfortunately the document (scroll) was damaged and the text is broken so you have to read between the lines.

"The companion of the [...] is Mary of Magdala. The [...] her more than [...] the disciples, [...] kissed her often on her [...]."

I don't think it was "... kissed her often on her [pussy]", I think it's [lips], but others might say [cheek].

Unfortunately we don't know for sure. But I do think J loved this prostitute a lot.

____

Of fuck, I forgot to be PC and to lazy to edit. Forgive me J. To the reader please replace hooker and prostitute with sex worker in the above paragraphs.

J_J
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 382
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-06 11:49:44

Now the big question, feeling a bit risqu today ...

Did MM quit being a sex worker when she met J. And how did J feel about it.

Unfortunately we don't know. There is no record, that I can find, detailing her activities other than her devotion to J. Hence only reasoning can fill the gap.

She had to live, right.

It's recorded that she was wealthy. I thing this is just a way to brush aside what she did to get that wealth. She did not have family. She was alone. Recorded to be possessed by 7 demons before J cast them out. My interpretation, men thought she was crazy and labeled her as such to justify their use/ abuse of her. She may of also acted out the narrative as a form of self preservation/ protection. J treated her differently and caused the 'demons' to flea/ behave normal.

So definitely did not have family wealth, the main source of real wealth at the time.

Even if she was the most prudent/ frugal person, how much money could she have saved. Any sex worker here want to volunteer an opinion as to whether you have saved enough money to support a preacher on a very lavish mission for 3 years.

Oh, and J was not frugal by any means. He was regularly criticized for his excess. Known for pouring expensive oils on lowly peoples feet and using expensive perfumes, wearing expensive tunics and sandals and riding donkeys (when almost everyone walked).

So could MM really quit? And then what did she do afterwards, when J did what most men do, he left. OK, in his defense he was murdered. Did MM go back to doing what she knew. We know she tried to write a book, but the mainstream religious folk rejected it. Did everything they could to keep her out of the movement. Some records suggest she started her own sect. But if the main movement required preachers to work and fund themselves, how much more a smaller branch. So what else could she do. We don't know.

My view:

'A woman does what she needs to do to keep her loved one's afloat".

And we know she loved J. I would argue, more than anyone else loved him.

If that is not love, then I don't know what love is.

How did J feel about it. Well we know he loved her irrespective of what he knew about her, and he knew it all. He "kissed her often on her [...]"

To quote Lady Gaga

"I don't know what love is, but I think it might be you"
Littlerascal
Littlerascal - Re: WG falls for punter
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 971
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-06 13:08:39

There are ladies who genuinely fall for punters as others have said, but there are those who just use the punter for money. I feel sorry for the latter because the ladies really do know how to spot their host. I've met a few ladies who are not shy about disclosing how they use some punters for money under the guise of love and the manner in which they talk about them shows that they have no respect for them.

One of the reasons I have "regulars" and not "a regular". No time to get sentimental or intimate with the same person repeatedly without leaving a window open for others because that's how these feelings creep up.
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: WG falls for punter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2293
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-06 18:14:05

There was this one time ...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.