Navigation
Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: looking
Re: looking
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1111
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-07 14:33:40

20 Bizarre Sexual Fetishes You Never Knew Existed....did you?

Agalmatophilia is the attraction to inanimate objects
You know, like statues, dolls, and mannequins. I don't blame them. Some mannequins are pretty damn hot. Especially Kim Cattrall, who is now more plastic than person.

Macrophiliacs get off to giant things
With innovations in editing, there are films that depict massive individuals engaging in sexual acts with regular-sized folk. That doesn't mean some Andre the Giant fan fiction -- I'm talking Godzilla-sized dong. So... maybe Andre the Giant fan fiction?

Spectrophiliacs are riled up by ghosts
Needless to say, bustin' makes them feel good.

Trichophiliacs dig long hair
I'm curious how long is considered "fetish long," because I may have a mild case of this.
Kleptolagnia is all about stealing
Sure, some people get a rush out of stealing, but it actually sexually arouses these people. I'm guessing they're huge Jane's Addiction fans, too.

Katoptronophilia is afetish for mirrors
These people enjoy masturbating in front of their reflection or having orgies in front of mirrors. Also, you ever notice that when you masturbate to a video of yourself masturbating, it's the perfect length?

Abasiophiliacs are into leg braces or other orthopedic appliances
These people probably love to the first half of Forrest Gump and then shut it off once he starts running. Most of us do, actually.

Coprophilia is the sexual attraction to feces
Most coprophiliacs enjoy watching others go number two. There is, however, a sub-category called "coprophagia" which is the sexual fetish of eating doo doo. "2 Girls 1 Cup" makes so much sense now! Wait, no it doesn't.

Hobophilia is all about sexual fantasies with homeless people
"Hey, want to go back to your place?" "Sorry, I don't have a place." SPLOOSH!

Tripsolagniacs are aroused by having their hair shampooed
Tripsolagniacs are lucky because they can go get their hair washed at the nearest hairdresser and it's basically like visiting a rub n' tug.

Axillism is the desire to have sex with someone's armpit
I mean... I guess... at the right angle... with enough imagination... perhaps some lube or on a hot, sweaty day... no.

Paraphilic infantilism is the fetish of wearing a diaper and pretending to be a baby
Well, at least there's no cleanup?

Chelonaphilia means you have a thing for turtles
I don't mean those tall, ripped, sexy Teenage Mutant Ninja ones. This is an arousal to plain, old, ordinary, stupid turtles.

Formicophiliacs have a bug thing
And by "thing," we mean having them crawl on your genitals. Also, no.

Hematolagniacs are basically sexual vampires
They drink blood. In a sexual way. It's like real-life Twilight! I knew there had to be a word for all those sexy vampires who prefer sparkling to smiling.

Ursusagalmatophiliacs get randy from teddy bears
These are the people who would toss aside Mila Kunis and Mark Wahlberg to get to Ted. They're also the only people who went to see Ted 2. Twice.

Claustrophilia is the sexual attraction to tight places
I will now consciously avoid making a dirty joke involving "tight places" and move on.

Climacophiliacs achieve sexual arousal from seeing someone fall down stairs
The longer and more painful the tumble, the hotter it is! These are the absolute worst people to watch Looney Tunes with.

Mysophilia is when rotting flesh turns someone on
Basically, The Walking Dead is like Cinemax.

Psellismophilia is arousal by stuttering
Whether the person who gave it such a hard-to-pronounce name is just cruel or really good at turning people on is up for debate.
Jess
Jess - Re: looking
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2028
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-07 17:51:56

Very interesting!
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: looking
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6048
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-07 18:53:33

I think TARA IS STILL GOING AND THATS WHERE THIS SICKO, SCUSE THE PUN. LOL. DEFINATELY NEEDS TO GO. PRONTO. DEF ALL OF THEM NEED PHYCHIATRIC HELP. TARA HAS IT. PUKE. BIG VOMIT IMOGI. NOT FOR THE POSTER THOUGH COS THATS WHAT HE WANTS. MY GUTS ARE CHURNING.
Gwede1980
Gwede1980 - Re: looking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 110
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-07 20:56:54

I hear you my people, but my question is where do we draw the line between fetishes and psycho behaviour I'm not fetish shaming but some so called fetishes that we see people request here sounds like they come from people who seriously needs help and help that is beyond the purple world, but hey other psychos in here will ask me who am I to judge other people's fantasies right? G.
Yvonne Xxx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1122
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-08 07:25:37

This is why they are called key board warriors with their psycho and fetish shit where one cannot even draw the line anymore and they are anonymous. Some of these punters need help and they ask for these things because they think service providers are blow up dolls or just aS crazy as they are cos they are paying them. Just be careful ladies. There are many Jeffery dahmers, ed gein and Denis rader in here....all under anonymous usernames....There I said it...
Yvonne Xxx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1123
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-08 07:26:48

On 2024-04-07 20:56:54 Gwede1980 said:
I hear you my people, but my question is where do we draw the line between fetishes and psycho behaviour I'm not fetish shaming but some so called fetishes that we see people request here sounds like they come from people who seriously needs help and help that is beyond the purple world, but hey other psychos in here will ask me who am I to judge other people's fantasies right? G.

I hear you, buddy.
Ray Ray
Ray Ray - Re: looking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 156
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-08 07:50:56

On 2024-04-07 20:56:54 Gwede1980 said:

This is so accurate
UsedCondom
UsedCondom - Re: looking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-16 13:35:58

If we being honest here, you guys have no right to be judging me cause some of you have really bizarre fetishes like who likes licking feet? Do you know where the sps feet have been? And you have the nerve to judge me, get off your high horses.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: looking
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9767
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-16 14:53:44

Drink a bottle of tequila non stop then see how easy it will be to full fill this need.
Diktril86
Diktril86 - Re: looking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-16 16:42:28

I thought school holidays are over?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.