majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: Ungrateful Bitches
Re: Ungrateful Bitches
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1014
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-04 22:22:24

On 2024-04-04 11:46:48 J_J said:
On 2024-04-04 09:32:50 Russian Bridgitte said: On 2024-04-04 09:12:10 majorjohn said: The purple world is purely business and never forget it. Treat everyone with respect but don't get involved beyond the business at hand. Otherwise odds are that you will get burned.

I like this ...to be understood in the context it is meant.

Perfect.

RB

Maybe I don't understand the statement...

But even in business there is humanity ...

A few years ago an employee who reported to me came to work on a regular basis either with bruises or something broken. She claimed to be the clumsiest person on earth. I intervened and tried to get her help, against my colleagues and employers advice. She in return attacked me and laid numerous grievances against me. Even that harassment thing by the police. Had police come to my house with lights blazing delivery a stay away order. And I was like, her husband is clearly klapping her left right and centre - you coming to the wrong house.

Nevertheless, I persisted, to the extend I was allowed to. Instead of just giving her bad performance reviews and dismissing her (employers advice, as she skipped work and performed badly) I reached agreement with her that if she saw a work appointed psycholigist I'd hold back on her reviews. Long story short, she left her abusive husband, she and her son are flourishing. She never apologized or said anything for the shit she put me through, but that doesn't matter. I'm just glad she is OK, and doing well. And hopefully her son won't be an ass like his father.

Business or not, people always first ... there is no garbage bin for humans, figuratively speaking that is. Literally, there is ... called graves ... but we only put humans in there when they dead. Cruel people put them in there when they alive.

Actually I agree with you.
You do need to treat people with some humanity however, never forget that it is a business relationship. It does not mean you must be heartless, after all one shows generosity to small business too. For example I might do an extra visit for someone in need but I certainly won't exceed my allocated monthly "fun" budget.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Ungrateful Bitches
Re: Ungrateful Bitches
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13137
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-05 06:12:46

On 2024-04-04 08:02:49 WestEnd said:
It is easy for a man to feel sorry for and help a woman who come with a sob story.But once they are sorted or once you are of no use to them,they become ungrateful and move on without shame or any feeling of guilt.

They themselves would never help you if you were in the same situation,no matter how much you have done for them.Their sense of entitlement is unbelievable.Simply put they are self-centred parasites would never give you the same support.

God has created men in a very funny way.But I think if we can control our sexual urges,we can avoid situations like this.

I feel your pain I have helped many ungrateful people. Though one doesn't help another person with expectations when you have expectations that's when you set yourself up for disappointment. Saying no is also a answer especially since there clearly was no intention of a energy exchange mentioned.

Furthermore most Ladies in this industry earn really well yes they might experience a dry spell because that happens in every business but perhaps they just need to learn to manage their Money better.

Don't let one shitty situation changes who you are as a person further more it's not fair to judge the rest by the actions of others as we are not all the same Caliber of people perhaps do your homework well and scrutinize their profiles and maybe have a look at forum interaction etc.

Do you think it would be fair for me to class you or all punters as a douche bag because one person didn't behave in my space last week it think not I'd be generalizing just like you are.

So moral of the story give with no expectations or don't give at all.

The rest of us were not their when you were giving your money to one ungrateful person but because of this industry and it's stigma you are pointing fingers at everyone else who had nothing to do with your generous giving with expectations.

Anyway I do understand where you come from because I am one of those suckers always helping ungrateful people but you know what I won't let them change me or make it difficult for those who truly does need help from me because nobody will have that kind of power over me ever just be selective of who you help and remember most of the time these ladies earn more than most not all but most punters do do the math...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.