View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-10 13:43:54

On 2022-08-09 18:04:34 ( Aunty ) Sage said:
@Cunninlinkiss
Always such a pleasure
It feels like I simply can't do enough for you

xox

Lol.
There is a huge difference between you not being able to do enough and me not being able to get enough!!
You go girl! You are doing just fine!!
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Review - ( Aunty ) Sage - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - ( Aunty ) Sage - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1438
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-02 08:01:04

Name: ( Aunty ) Sage

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Highveld

Full Profile: [View ( Aunty ) Sage's Full Profile]

So here, for the first time ever from me, is an unretracted review of Sage and her services. Because explicit reviews are not always appreciated in the purple world, I typically keep reviews short and rather nondescript.

Disclaimer 1 : Normally when writing reviews, one needs to be considerate of the feelings of any sensitive readers. Yet this time I feel its high time I do a proper one. After all, Spring day was our 4th year "anniversary". So I'll just warn sensitive readers not to read this, as I may be using crude language like "Sage, you are fucking awesome". If you don't like such direct language, do us all the favour and don't read any further. I'm not appreciative of moral reprimands later. It's necessary as Sage is the kind of woman that is beyond the comprehension of the Emsie Schoeman's of this world. In this case some crude words are not disrespect, its just that anything less would be understatement.

Disclaimer 2: I also, in reviews, hold back on personal detail regarding boundaries - cautious of creating expectations with idiots. I respect a lady's right to say yes or no (and a yes once does NOT mean a perpetual yes thereafter). Thinking that all punters are always treated exactly the same is naive. I firmly believe each lady has person-specific emotions and considerations. I'm not claiming I am special or that even here I deserve more than another, all I'm saying is if for instance I say she kissed me deep and with lots of tongue, I'm saying it was ok for us at that moment and does no constitute an automatic right towards any other party.

Context set, so here goes:

I arrived early as always, and respectfully waited around a corner to approach on time. Yet this time I received her 'command' (WA) a minute early :-). I parked safely under roof and behind a secure gate. She was not outside to meet me as usual and she apologized for not meeting me at the car. Actually I was grateful for it as I have always had this little "fight" within myself. I could never quite fully perve on her lovely long legs in killer heels. Fuck, she always dresses so so sexy! Appropriate make-up and small details taken care of. I digressed. I was busy saying I have mixed feelings when she meets me outside, because in the back of my mind I felt guilty for having caused her to walk on uneven ground with such heels. Probably not safe and can definitely not be comfortable. Hence I was sort of happy not to see her as I got out of my car. I took it to mean one of 2 things or probably a bit of both. She partially felt at home enough with me to know I won't mind and also, I presume, remotely opened the gate for me asap. My comfort above convention. Appreciated.

And there she was! Legs as long as you could wish for leading under a little dress where, as I like it, I later found she hid her bare pussy. Ready for my enjoyment.

The texture of the cloth complimenting the feel of her arse (autocorrect changed "arse" into "artwork" and I almost left it as that🤭). The unencumbered curve of her bosom did not go unnoticed.

The usual formalities of disinfecting followed with the immediate offer of something to drink. I took the liberty of bringing something, yet I had to ask her for an opener so she had to leave for a short while. From the movement and walking probability, or maybe just to spoil me, as she reached up to open the door, the dress pulled up slightly, revealing that super little line between bum and leg. I felt the shiver she brings out so easily.

We chatted comfortably as the friends, I dare to say, we are.
I gave her the 'bill flower' I contrived and enjoyed the genuine compliment she gave me. She affirms me in many ways, but I think part of what makes our relationship so treasured, is the fact that both of us notice the effort and loving appreciation in the acts of the other.

Anne, (I think in a way akin to Sage at her age), joined us and the convo flowed in easy rhythm.

Like an inside joke Sage and I made a hasty retreat scavenging together all trace of our presence when Anne's appointment arrived. I felt young. Like naughty kids clearing out after mischief 🤭

We continued talking about any and all. No pretence required. Acceptance with respect despite knowing. What a gift!!

She sat cross legged, and while I'm sure she must have know I looked up her dress, she graciously allowed my fettish. Normalizing that which I enjoy but which I have been told for 60 years is actually a bit off. Thank you.

Anne joined again after her visitor left and although it should have registered by that fact alone as indication that I was overstaying, my subconscious narcissist managed to completely override conscious thought and I went with the flow.
By now the beer also had a say in my merry abandon. My escape. My blessing, my vice, my privilege and my comfort.

The warm towel still registered. Likewise the initial hot oil, but beyond that was a sensory trip. Must be what others take heroine for. Transition into the now only. Sort of.

Her skin. Smooth in its glide, warm in touch and sensual in a primal tactile texture which is absorbed more than felt. Her pubic mound wrote poetry on my back in some ancient language I do not understand the words of but feel the cadence and rhythm of. It shouts in me and echos in my groin and manifests in skingasms, uneven breathing and a moan.

I could hear her breathing promising her own enjoyment. Her aura enveloping us in a blanket of its own pace and texture. The realness of it all precious to the atypical logic of my complex, never quiet mind. Her own complexities relaxing my own. I felt enough. I was in the then only. Without cognisance of what had to be or should be.

I turned around. A gear change. The focus more bodily than before. Doubt if it's a documented phenomenon but in the delirium of abandon, I can swear I had multiple orgasms despite the (probably beer induced) lack of ejaculation. Undescrirably awesome. (What is the superlative here? All words feel insufficient and too small to capture the enveloping nature of that state of being)
At some stage she swiveled and offered me her pussy to feast on. I remember a fleeting thought of mentally flipping off the custodians of the science of Nuru. Fuck them and all that wants to water down this moment through withholding of touch.

I think I could have kept going for ever.
She kissed me with her tongue making promises to mine which can only be appropriate to the moment.

I won't describe my surfacing. I was unsteady and probably more than a bit flustered. Ashamed at realizing the extent of my overstay and grinding mental gears to get back to practicality and reality.

How could I feel so guilty yet so boundlessly freed at the same time? Only time ever I wished I stayed hours away. I wanted to drive far into the night with good music too loud and a mood floating out the glide of having been serviced in body and mind.

I am sorry if this reads soppy, but I do not apologize for it. Sage has sucked up many sides of my crazy and one more exposure of my vulnerable underbelly is the least I can do in an attempt to capture and share what she does for me.

Sage, like the snippet we shared recently (Hans Christian Anderson: "The whole world is a series of miracles, but we're so used to them, we call them ordinary things"), I would like to not take the miracle you are as normal.

Disclaimer: I'm not falling for you in any negative way. I am just of the opinion that society has lost (did we ever have it?) the ability to say good things to and about each other. I don't want myself robbed of that.
I am you friend. I am your fan.

Thank you

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

( Aunty ) Sage
( Aunty ) Sage - Re: Review - ( Aunty ) Sage - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3495
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-02 08:41:22

Happy 4th!
Thank you for this Hardehout.
My our appreciation for one another never fade.
xox
1304 - Re: Review - ( Aunty ) Sage - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-15 16:47:39

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Brilliant. Made me feel at ease from the get go. Great sense of humour and very easy to talk to.

Service - exceptional got what I asked for and so much more.

I have found my favourite!
Will be returning soon.

Thank you Antie!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until 1304 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
( Aunty ) Sage
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3506
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-17 13:12:48

Hi 1304
Thank you so much for leaving me a review.
I appreciate it more than you can know.

I am eagerly anticipating another visit from you.

xox

PS if you are who I think you are...
I had tremendous fun with you too.
jasimo
jasimo - Re: Review - ( Aunty ) Sage - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 981
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-22 10:56:51

Mmm those legs are just so awesome. I took a chance and messed up her calendar but was it worth it!

I am not one to kiss and tell, but stealing a kiss or six leaves me smiling.

Sage - thank you for the spoil and being a great conversationalist….

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

( Aunty ) Sage
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3513
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-22 11:15:34

Thank you sexy man.
You can never mess up my schedule,it's such a pleasure to spend time with you.

xox
you53
you53 - Re: Review - ( Aunty ) Sage - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1139
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-30 17:22:23

Everything that can be said about Sage is already covered in her previous reviews. Once again I must say I had a wonderful time, we started with a chat a with a drink to relax properly. This was followed with a massage I cant describe. The rest is private but was exactly what the doctor ordered. I will go back to her next week for another session.
And guys I can recommend a 90 minute session - its the best!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

( Aunty ) Sage
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3525
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-30 17:51:46

It is hey, especially in your company
Thaaaaaaank you

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.