[deleted] - Review - Poppy - Morningside Durban
Review - Poppy - Morningside Durban
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-09-02 18:20:13

Name: Poppy

City: Durban

Area: Morningside

Full Profile: [View Poppy's Full Profile]

Greetings my fellow punters. Well, let me share this with you all - I have seen Poppy in all her beautiful flesh and this lady is a real gem... my experience with her was nothing short of incredible. She has a banging body, incredibly hot ass and amazing breasts and lips. She really did offer me a level of service that few others on this site could match (in my opinion). The foreplay, oral and deed were all amazing (BJ lovers are in for a treat with this girl) and she literally got me to cum in a way that few other ladies I have been with ever have! I'd rate this girl on a par with Bree (and some may argue that Poppy doesn't compare, but the proof is the pudding gents). For a sensual coloured lady that offers you a top notch punt for your buck, this lady is your answer. She travels a lot and isn't in Durban for long periods of time (from what I gather), so my advice is book her now if you think she's your new sex adventure... and believe me she will be an adventure for you if you treat her with respect and in the right way. She deserves praise as she worked hard to please me in every way during our session, which I appreciated. I will hopefully be visiting her later this week, should time allow. The two minor (and they really are minor) things that I could say could be better (and they are not her fault) are her venue's parking (not so much the security, as it was behind a locked gate) but just the turning space for vehicles inside (too busy and kind of tight for me). The second was the privacy (there are other girls, but it's a lodge she works from, so that's expected). The room we spent our time in was decent, with clean linen and shower facilities, however. So all in all a very worthwhile encounter awaits you if you book this fine, young, tight and downright sexy freaky angel. I rate her as one of the best and horniest coloured ladies I have been with in Durbz and I have the utmost respect for this girl for her attitude, beauty and work ethic towards her customers. Peace

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
mr1q150
mr1q150 - Re: Review - Poppy - Morningside Durban
Re: Review - Poppy - Morningside Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-07 20:58:48
Edited: 2015-09-07 21:11:36

Name: Poppy

City: Durban

Area: Morningside

Full Profile: [View Poppy's Full Profile]

WOW! An amazing couple of hours spent with an incredibly hott & talented lady!

Although the venue was not the best, as I prefer a more discreet & private setting, she did her very best to ensure discretion at all times, made me feel comfortable on arrival right up until I left!

Throughout the booking, she took pride & pleasure, was fully present, played full-out, & delivered a series of earth shattering, magical/mesmerising & memorable moments! Unforgettable! Certainly NOT a clock-watcher...

Sensual foreplay, awesome oral to non-stop screaming multiple orgasms (all with protection tho), borrowing a few chapters from the kama-sutra manuscript!

Awesome service delivery from a vibrant & ultra-hott lady, well dressed-groomed & fragranced... a beautiful soul (& body), who knew precisely knew how to treat & handle me with such energy, catering to my needs.

Poppy is truly a free-spirited & sexy lady, passionate & caring, with an amazing skills set; a true nymph of note! Highly recommended!!

Treat the lady with respect & be a gentleman, to experience her prowl!

Will def return, & so looking forward to the next chapter!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.