Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Amazing wife
Re: Amazing wife
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2024-04-02 13:35:20

On 2024-04-02 12:43:03 Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) said:
Let me tell you guys something....

Maybe 60% of guys that punt have normal even exceptional sex lives at home. But still they punt;)

I personally think it some caveman traid still embebed in the make up of men.. the idea of "spreading the seed far and wide to ensure survival of the species" that leads to this behaviour ;)

There is 20% that either have no sex or limited sex because of various reasons. The biggest reason usually other marital issues that spill over into the bedroom.

The second reason a partner that either is unable due to health reasons. Plenty mem out there doing the right thing sticking around and taking care of their partner when she is diagnosed with things like dementia or a cancer. But they need some taken care of themselves now and then.

Third reason a partner that dont like sex anymore or never did. Rest of these marriages are good except for the sex part so men go find the pay as you go solution so as not to rock the rest of the marriage.

The other 10% are here because they have a kink ot fetish or prefer the type of sex they aint comfortable asking their partners for.

Makes a lot of sense.
Milo48.1
Milo48.1 - Re: Amazing wife
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-02 15:49:46
Edited: 2024-04-02 15:49:45

April fool?
Cg1422Cg1422
Cg1422Cg1422 - Re: Amazing wife
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-03 07:34:50

On 2024-04-02 09:01:21 Sagat said:
It happens, there's something that you aren't fulfilled in and until you find it, you may be stuck in this loop. I think the curiousity and ability to call on someone sexy on its own is a mental trap. You're probably taking your wife for granted or need change or fasting sex. Hope you come right with this one, I'm following this thread. On 2024-04-02 08:06:57 Cg1422Cg1422 said: My wife enjoys rough sex too... she likes going to the hotels with me.

My sex with wg are bland I won't even let them kiss me and often they ask if I'm ok.

Meanwhile my wife is like a dirty slut in the bed and does everything I ask.
So have no idea what's going on.

On 2024-04-02 11:44:52 JHB22 said:
My partner is super hot and better looking than any wg I've ever been with. I definitely punched way above my weight when it comes to her. She's 15 years younger than me, no kids, beautiful body, beautiful face, very tall. She even squirts which is a fetish I enjoy and has amazing feet, I stare at them when we're on the couch watching tv together. We have sex about 4 times a week, so not every day but enough. If I can criticise something of her is that she's not into blowjobs and I don't make her give me one. But that's not even the reason I punt as not every booking involves a bj. But here's the thing, I love women of all varieties. Each experience gives you something different and unique and I'm attracted to getting to know and get intimate with a new person.

Writing this now, I think I probably should stop punting.

Fasting sex might be a good idea.
It really is just the thrill maybe but definitely need to get my act straight my wife will be snatched up by some lucky bloke if I don't. Thanks for the advice man
Cg1422Cg1422
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-03 07:37:09

On 2024-04-02 11:09:49 zeebom said:
On 2024-04-01 09:11:46 Cg1422Cg1422 said: Anyone here have an amazing sex life and life in general with their wives but still punt?

My wife is literally hotter than any wg I have been with and she literally does everything with me sexually. I listen to so many punters how their wives aren't passionate or loving but mine literally is still obsessed with me.

11 years and kids later she takes such great care of herself and me but yet I cheated on her 4 times.
What's wrong with me.
You lucky bastard!
I puntted because my wife is Fat and I dont find her attractive. Fuck I wish that was not the case because she is an awesome Person but there is zero attraction

Shame man that sucks. The attraction is really just not there? Hopefully she works on herself.
Cg1422Cg1422
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-03 07:42:27

On 2024-04-02 13:35:20 JHB22 said:
On 2024-04-02 12:43:03 Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) said: Let me tell you guys something....

Maybe 60% of guys that punt have normal even exceptional sex lives at home. But still they punt;)

I personally think it some caveman traid still embebed in the make up of men.. the idea of "spreading the seed far and wide to ensure survival of the species" that leads to this behaviour ;)

There is 20% that either have no sex or limited sex because of various reasons. The biggest reason usually other marital issues that spill over into the bedroom.

The second reason a partner that either is unable due to health reasons. Plenty mem out there doing the right thing sticking around and taking care of their partner when she is diagnosed with things like dementia or a cancer. But they need some taken care of themselves now and then.

Third reason a partner that dont like sex anymore or never did. Rest of these marriages are good except for the sex part so men go find the pay as you go solution so as not to rock the rest of the marriage.

The other 10% are here because they have a kink ot fetish or prefer the type of sex they aint comfortable asking their partners for.

Makes a lot of sense.

That makes sense. So you find most men do have good sex lives and enjoy their wives? Seems strange wonder why. I would think most just don't have sex anymore
zeebom
zeebom - Re: Amazing wife
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-03 08:17:19

On 2024-04-03 07:37:09 Cg1422Cg1422 said:
On 2024-04-02 11:09:49 zeebom said: On 2024-04-01 09:11:46 Cg1422Cg1422 said: Anyone here have an amazing sex life and life in general with their wives but still punt?

My wife is literally hotter than any wg I have been with and she literally does everything with me sexually. I listen to so many punters how their wives aren't passionate or loving but mine literally is still obsessed with me.

11 years and kids later she takes such great care of herself and me but yet I cheated on her 4 times.
What's wrong with me.
You lucky bastard!
I puntted because my wife is Fat and I dont find her attractive. Fuck I wish that was not the case because she is an awesome Person but there is zero attraction

Shame man that sucks. The attraction is really just not there? Hopefully she works on herself.

I begged and pleaded for years alas she just cant. Yup Zero. more like a friend to me. but i still fuck her
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Amazing wife
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2024-04-03 08:47:28
Edited: 2024-04-03 08:47:27

Actors, musicians and other famous people cheat on their hot wives every day with anything from the nanny to other hot women. Read the tabloids. Most men can never get enough. If you were dating Jennifer Lopez and the sex is good but at the same time you're sitting at a fashion show and get given numbers by the hot models backstage, are you not going to hit that? Girls of all varieties are giving us their numbers on this site, we don't even have to ask for it, all you have to do is pay their fee.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Amazing wife
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2386
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-03 11:56:32

On 2024-04-03 08:47:28 JHB22 said:
Actors, musicians and other famous people cheat on their hot wives every day with anything from the nanny to other hot women. Read the tabloids. Most men can never get enough. If you were dating Jennifer Lopez and the sex is good but at the same time you're sitting at a fashion show and get given numbers by the hot models backstage, are you not going to hit that? Girls of all varieties are giving us their numbers on this site, we don't even have to ask for it, all you have to do is pay their fee.

There is this saying: Show me a stunning beautiful woman - and i will show you a man tired/bored of fucking her (only).
Cg1422Cg1422
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-04 08:25:46

On 2024-04-03 11:56:32 Vrik said:
On 2024-04-03 08:47:28 JHB22 said: Actors, musicians and other famous people cheat on their hot wives every day with anything from the nanny to other hot women. Read the tabloids. Most men can never get enough. If you were dating Jennifer Lopez and the sex is good but at the same time you're sitting at a fashion show and get given numbers by the hot models backstage, are you not going to hit that? Girls of all varieties are giving us their numbers on this site, we don't even have to ask for it, all you have to do is pay their fee.

There is this saying: Show me a stunning beautiful woman - and i will show you a man tired/bored of fucking her (only).

That's rough! Definitely not bored of her she's become extremely open and adventurous over the years.
Cg1422Cg1422
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-04 08:28:59

On 2024-04-02 11:44:52 JHB22 said:
My partner is super hot and better looking than any wg I've ever been with. I definitely punched way above my weight when it comes to her. She's 15 years younger than me, no kids, beautiful body, beautiful face, very tall. She even squirts which is a fetish I enjoy and has amazing feet, I stare at them when we're on the couch watching tv together. We have sex about 4 times a week, so not every day but enough. If I can criticise something of her is that she's not into blowjobs and I don't make her give me one. But that's not even the reason I punt as not every booking involves a bj. But here's the thing, I love women of all varieties. Each experience gives you something different and unique and I'm attracted to getting to know and get intimate with a new person.

Writing this now, I think I probably should stop punting.

I get the variety but don't you compare them to your wife? I'm always comparing...

Yeah man maybe it's time to stop. Imagine they find out my balls will be on a chopping block.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.