Navigation
~Taps~
~Taps~ - What I'm in the mood for x
What I'm in the mood for x
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-29 23:11:43

I suppose the best way to describe what I'm in the mood for is that it's like the end of a great 1st/2nd date:
I'm at your place. We have a drink/coffee together, chat for a bit. So a good conversationalist would not go amiss here. The lady is wearing something sexy, like a tight dress/skirt or tight yoga pants. I drive myself a little crazy undressing you with my eyes and my desire for you starts consuming me.

We flirt... Exchanging playfully and teasing touches, undress a bit and the lady gives me a handjob (+|- oral). Full house not needed- it's a 1st date after all ;) but if you're a lady who provides this service I'm still happy to pay your full fee for your time. Maybe a little cuddle after.

Specifics:
*Appearance preference: Caucasian (not a hard line) lady with a slender to an average curvy build. Pretty face and smile makes me melt.
*Area: Sandton and surrounding
*Time and date: Tomorrow morning, Sat 30th around 9/10ish

Ladies, get in touch if this sounds like fun... gents, open to suggestion of who'd do this well :)
~Taps~
~Taps~ - Re: What I'm in the mood for x
Re: What I'm in the mood for x
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-30 07:04:32

Good morning beautiful people...

Thanks for the DMs this morning, haven't made my mind up as yet.
Anyone wanting to throw their hat in the ring is still welcome...
Hugs, x
~Taps~
~Taps~ - Last call x
Last call x
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-30 08:34:04

Some nice options come through... looking for that WOW experience this morning so I'll keep it open a bit more, gonna confirm by 9ish so if you haven't yet, drop me a DM if you think you can blow my socks (and maybe more) off ;)
Lisa
Lisa - Re: What I'm in the mood for x
Re: What I'm in the mood for x
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 513
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-30 09:15:10

you have mail

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.