Navigation
Arnie619
Arnie619 - Why is massage so popular?
Why is massage so popular?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-28 06:06:31

I look at the current top 10 and almost every lady on the top 10 is a massage therapist to which I assume FH is not an option nor GFE right? Are these ladies just so amazing with their hands that everything else is forgotten or is there something I don't know. The ladies look great btw. Well done.
Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: Why is massage so popular?
Re: Why is massage so popular?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 974
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-28 06:36:43

Massage therapy and its many benefits are well known and recognized, not only for its relaxing aspect but also for its therapeutic benefits. The massage therapy popularity is increasing due to the important role it plays in reducing pain, muscle tension and the effects of stress on the body.

Who are we as massage therapists? A massage therapist can be anyone! There is such diversity in the massage therapy industry. Whether you are a recent high school graduate hoping to start a meaningful career, a physical therapist or personal trainer who wants to add to their skill set and expertise, or a seasoned professional looking for a new career in health & wellness, massage therapists have all different backgrounds and journeys!

Who benefits from a massage? EVERYONE! From soothing babies with acid reflux to treating anxiety and depression for overwhelmed teenagers and overworked adults and comforting nursing home patients, the benefits of massage are universal.

Why does a massage feel so good?
Our touch causes an immediate reaction in your brain. As soon as your skin's nerve cells feel pressure, they signal the brain to release feel-good chemicals called endorphins, which boost your mood and give you a natural high.

Why are massages so relaxing?
Massage helps increase circulation, releasing muscle tension. Relieving tense muscles and reducing physical symptoms of stress can help calm the body and improve mood. Massage triggers the body to release hormones that encourage relaxation. Endorphins, serotonin and dopamine decrease the stress hormone.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Why is massage so popular?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2378
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-28 07:08:32

Good sensual massage and kissing beats FH without kissing by miles!
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Why is massage so popular?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5227
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-28 08:33:04

On 2024-03-28 06:06:31 Arnie619 said:
I look at the current top 10 and almost every lady on the top 10 is a massage therapist to which I assume FH is not an option nor GFE right? Are these ladies just so amazing with their hands that everything else is forgotten or is there something I don't know. The ladies look great btw. Well done.

There is a "NO" and "YES" to your question.

So lets address the "NO" part first. Although majority are listed as MGs, FH and GFE are on offer with most massage ladies. It is normally an "extra" service and could potentially "break" the bank.

Some MGs are that amazing that they can make the Top 10 with sensual massage services only. If a Sensual Massage is done right, penetration is not needed. There are only a few MGs that can deliver a proper sensual massage.

Some guys (me included) prefer a proper sensual massage rather than FH.
2old2
2old2 - Re: Why is massage so popular?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 588
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-28 08:43:26
Edited: 2024-03-28 08:54:27

Add to that - many young ladies enter the industry doing massage. Some stay doing massage, some achieve their financial objectives and leave and some "graduate" to FH.

Also, let's be honest, a lot of the MGs are young and incredibly hot ladies and many guys rate on looks and not service!

For many it is the shallow end of the sex industry swimming pool and can be justified to partners and family - so we get some really gorgeous ladies dipping their toes into the water!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why is massage so popular?
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2024-03-28 08:46:53

100% agree
J_J
J_J - Re: Why is massage so popular?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 370
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-28 08:55:36

The orgasms are better. Just laying on your back, relaxed and then being treated to the most intense erotic experience. FH is work, you loose most of your energy in the activity as opposed to letting it build up and exploding in an orgasm.

Those in the top 10 have probably mastered this.
Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: Why is massage so popular?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 981
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-28 09:00:58

On 2024-03-28 08:55:36 J_J said:
The orgasms are better. Just laying on your back, relaxed and then being treated to the most intense erotic experience. FH is work, you loose most of your energy in the activity as opposed to letting it build up and exploding in an orgasm.

Those in the top 10 have probably mastered this.

I agree with you. I tried FH in my younger days and absolutely hated it. I stuck to what I know best as I went to the healing hands wellness institute in 2006. Bj and FH is certainly not in our curriculum. Each to their own Is all I'm going to say. End of story!!
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Why is massage so popular?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2809
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-28 09:03:28

It is also worth remembering that a lady does not have be the most popular or the best to end up in the top 10. It can take only one GM's review to put her there while other busier/more popular ladies are not receiving GM reviews. Either the punters are basic members or they simply do not bother to leave a review.

I do not have enough fingers and toes to count how many times different SP's have asked me if I'm a GM and whether I can give them a review, because they know that it will most likely get them onto the list. Then, as we all know, there are the desperate SP's who create fake punter profiles with gold membership to push up their ratings. Many factors to take into consideration here.
abiem50
abiem50 - Re: Why is massage so popular?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 493
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-28 09:10:30

For me massage sessions are very relaxing.

During the session u can chat with the lady,
the massage (if done properly) can alleviate muscle pain.
Relaxes the body and mind.
No rush.

Overall just a very invigorating experience.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.