Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-25 08:51:53

Name: Skyler

City: Cape Town

Area: Blouberg

Full Profile: [View Skyler's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Skyler made me pay upfront, only for her boyfriend to come storming into the room in a fit of rage with a gun in his hand. The boyfriend cocked the pistol and ordered me to leave, which I happily did.

I was in her apartment for a total of 4 minutes (sorting out the payment). I tried to contact her for a refund to which she agreed to. Fast forward a day later and she says nothing happened and that the evening went as planned.

I was basically robbed at gun point in that house. Stay far away.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until normanj62 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: Review - Skyler - Blouberg Cape Town
Re: Review - Skyler - Blouberg Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 924
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-25 12:02:36
Edited: 2024-03-25 12:03:17

On 2024-03-25 08:51:53 normanj62 said:

Skyler made me pay upfront, only for her boyfriend to come storming into the room in a fit of rage with a gun in his hand. The boyfriend cocked the pistol and ordered me to leave, which I happily did.

I was in her apartment for a total of 4 minutes (sorting out the payment). I tried to contact her for a refund to which she agreed to. Fast forward a day later and she says nothing happened and that the evening went as planned.

I was basically robbed at gun point in that house. Stay far away.

Oh no - that's terrible! These types of horror stories travel the grapevine but that must've been traumatizing to experience first hand.

Hope you get your money back and then some.
Glide13
Glide13 - Re: Review - Skyler - Blouberg Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-25 18:37:50

IMPORTANT-Post on her profile!!!!
josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: Review - Skyler - Blouberg Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 962
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-25 21:00:11

Reviewer isn't a GM so glide do him a favour

On 2024-03-25 18:37:50 Glide13 said:
IMPORTANT-Post on her profile!!!!

The_Unicorn_Chaser
The_Unicorn_Chaser - Re: Review - Skyler - Blouberg Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-25 21:29:03

Way too many questions and red flags here...

A 1 day old punter profile reviewing a 3 day old SP profile?

Also, this SP profile looks remarkably similar to another one in the same area under a different name, or is it just me?

PS. Have reported the post for admin to look into.

normanj62
normanj62 - Re: Review - Skyler - Blouberg Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-26 14:51:58

On 2024-03-25 21:29:03 The_Unicorn_Chaser said:
Way too many questions and red flags here...

Also, this SP profile looks remarkably similar to another one in the same area under a different name, or is it just me?

I'm happy to answer any questions you have.
I decided to review her profile as it is the only way to get some accountability for my horrific encounter with her. This is also the only way to ensure that no other unsuspecting customers get swindled, or worse, harmed. I'm very new to ESA so yes I have had my profile coming up to a week but the events of my experience with her warrant a public warning. Feel free to reach out to me if need be.

The_Unicorn_Chaser
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-26 19:45:05

On 2024-03-26 14:51:58 normanj62 said:
On 2024-03-25 21:29:03 The_Unicorn_Chaser said: Way too many questions and red flags here...

I'm happy to answer any questions you have.
I decided to review her profile as it is the only way to get some accountability for my horrific encounter with her. This is also the only way to ensure that no other unsuspecting customers get swindled, or worse, harmed. I'm very new to ESA so yes I have had my profile coming up to a week but the events of my experience with her warrant a public warning. Feel free to reach out to me if need be.

Thanks Norman. I will indeed reach out. Not saying this didn't happen but it is a very odd profile in my opinion.

We trust ESA that there has been some form of vetting of the ladies, otherwise the whole platform is in doubt.

That said, I think admin on ESA is horrendous lately and very hardly give feedback on complaints. I've reported the post so they can address this as it's a VERY serious issue. I've heard zero. Have you reported to admin? Have you had feedback?

Her profile is still active...
Hammo
Hammo - Re: Review - Skyler - Blouberg Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-27 07:34:58

I think this is a woman who previously traded as Havana. I had very dodgy communication with her when I made a booking but thankfully I pulled out of the booking at the last minute when I checked out the venue she sent me too. It wasn't a cool situation in my view
stevenmxxx
stevenmxxx - Re: Review - Skyler - Blouberg Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-27 14:17:48

On 2024-03-27 07:34:58 Hammo said:
I think this is a woman who previously traded as Havana. I had very dodgy communication with her when I made a booking but thankfully I pulled out of the booking at the last minute when I checked out the venue she sent me too. It wasn't a cool situation in my view

I had some communication with Havana as well and decided not to follow through! Something was just off. Thank goodness. Happy you didn't get hurt in such dangerous situation.
The_Unicorn_Chaser
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-27 18:10:52

On 2024-03-27 14:17:48 stevenmxxx said:
On 2024-03-27 07:34:58 Hammo said: I think this is a woman who previously traded as Havana. I had very dodgy communication with her when I made a booking but thankfully I pulled out of the booking at the last minute when I checked out the venue she sent me too. It wasn't a cool situation in my view

I had some communication with Havana as well and decided not to follow through! Something was just off. Thank goodness. Happy you didn't get hurt in such dangerous situation.

Yip! 100% the same. Didn't follow through on Havana booking and ended up being a dodgy venue anyway so got lucky. Clearly something off there as still not a single comment or rating on that profile?

BUT....AGAIN...ESA admin nowhere to be found on this? Both profiles still up and no feedback on reporting either.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.