Navigation
Bangbooromeo
Bangbooromeo - Low Carb Diet........
Low Carb Diet........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-23 16:26:04

I value this forum for its frank and unfiltered opinions.

I'm curious to know if any ladies have lost weight with a low carb diet. More importantly I'm curious to know :
1. If you were able to stick with the diet and have kept with it for several years?

2. What tricks, if any, you used to keep the carbs to a minimum?

3. Any other tips that helped the diet/lifestyle work for you?

For example, as a fairly fit bloke, I initially had very good results, but then I'd binge every now and then on pastries. I've had to add in good fats like olive oil, avo oil, butter etc and I use a fair bit of salt to keep food super tasty and satiating, and now I don't often crave carbs anymore. And I'm back to the weight that I was in my twenties. I'm in my late fifties now.

Roxy
Roxy - Re: Low Carb Diet........
Re: Low Carb Diet........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 349
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-24 05:18:00
Edited: 2024-03-24 05:19:46

Oooho... I really want to tell my secret of how I lost 7 kgs in one month..
But then everyone who has a tummy,will know my secrets.. and I love seeing me alone looking sexy .. I enjoy seeing girls with a big tummies. While I'm looking sexy..Ooho boy.
J_J
J_J - Re: Low Carb Diet........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 364
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-24 09:13:41
Edited: 2024-03-24 09:22:15

We have something in common Roxy, I love seeing girls with big tummies too...

Very sensual, even carnal and erotic.

As the saying goes, curves in the right places. If you don't have three front bumps, you missing a curve. Sorry, I'll take that back, all gals are beautiful, with or without curves, even flat tummy gals.

____

Strange share: whenever I'm with a skinny lady, all I can think about is feeding her. And god, the girls on this site are so malnourished, lol.

Bangbooromeo
Bangbooromeo - Re: Low Carb Diet........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-26 20:49:58

.....I hear ya Roxy. With your reply you certainly confirmed that at least it worked stunningly well for you. And yeah I see it in a similar way, curvy ladies are curvy and that's just beautiful. But curvy ladies with big tummies are just hitting the carbs too hard.
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Low Carb Diet........
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2853
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-26 21:58:03

If pizza is low in carbs....Im on a low carb diet.
Kourtney B
Kourtney B - Re: Low Carb Diet........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1186
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-26 22:11:53

Abs are made 90% in the kitchen and 10% in the gym.

I don't believe in starving yourself, moderation is key. Knowing what to eat and when wins every time... But... Having said that, potatoes rule lol... And so does chocolate. When, what, how much... I don't do low carb, i do discipline.
Mistress Lee
Mistress Lee - Re: Low Carb Diet........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 203
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-26 22:20:26

Hi hunnies have read the posts and yes some things work for sum but having a background in weight loss I do know some secrets but yes u are right low carb to no carb a big difference if u want some genuine advice hit me a wsap

I'm happy to assist
Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: Low Carb Diet........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 923
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-27 05:12:53

Low carb diet? Stress and degenerative spinal arthritis works for me like a charm. I was weighing 59 kg a few weeks back .im now back up to a healthy 62 .4 kg though people still say I'm very skinny compared to what I was a few years back. No low carb diet for me needed at all. Do diets works at all?
Bangbooromeo
Bangbooromeo - Re: Low Carb Diet........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-29 03:28:10
Edited: 2024-03-29 03:29:00

Yvonne, yeah maybe Diet is the wrong word. Diet tends to be understood as special short term intervention, when what we really want is a good long term habit.

So a "diet" can only really work if it is easy and enjoyable to sustain and becomes a lifelong habit.

For me personally, I needed the satisfaction of good fats (ie non seed oils) to replace sugars. That made all my meals more tasty and satisfying and took away the cravings/addiction to sugary stuff and carbs.

I buy olive oil and avo oil in bulk to save cost and that along with butter, just makes my food world a better place.

For all other hedonistic desires ESA has me sorted :-)
Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: Low Carb Diet........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 997
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-29 06:35:34

On 2024-03-29 03:28:10 Bangbooromeo said:
Yvonne, yeah maybe Diet is the wrong word. Diet tends to be understood as special short term intervention, when what we really want is a good long term habit.

So a "diet" can only really work if it is easy and enjoyable to sustain and becomes a lifelong habit.

For me personally, I needed the satisfaction of good fats (ie non seed oils) to replace sugars. That made all my meals more tasty and satisfying and took away the cravings/addiction to sugary stuff and carbs.

I buy olive oil and avo oil in bulk to save cost and that along with butter, just makes my food world a better place.

For all other hedonistic desires ESA has me sorted :-)

I am now on an anti inflammatory lifestyle of tomatoes, spinach, fatty fish like salmon and tuna and fruits to combat my condition. I still occasional binge on evil inflammatory foods...may god help me! And I pay the price. I have now been gifted with a walking stick to stop me from falling down when i walk. Spinal arthritis ain't no joke at all.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.