SmashP - Re: Lack Of Response PMs/DMs
Re: Lack Of Response PMs/DMs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 183
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-21 18:52:30

On 2024-03-20 09:56:12 Vrik said:
And response should not be: "please call/whatsapp me"

For the same effort, you can simply paste the whatsapp message in the PM.

Funny you say this, I have just experienced this exact part now. I found it strange. But anyway, we keep it moving.

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Lack Of Response PMs/DMs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6657
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-22 14:58:48

On 2024-03-21 18:52:30 SmashP said:
On 2024-03-20 09:56:12 Vrik said: And response should not be: "please call/whatsapp me"

For the same effort, you can simply paste the whatsapp message in the PM.

Funny you say this, I have just experienced this exact part now. I found it strange. But anyway, we keep it moving.

Yip, that response may as well say "keep it moving" coz that about all that ever happens after getting that response.

N4P
Ms Ella
Ms Ella - Re: Lack Of Response PMs/DMs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2772
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-22 15:45:27
Edited: 2024-03-22 15:45:41

@Fantacy dolls, add your email address on your profile , the messages from ESA will notify you as soon as they come in.

On 2024-03-21 03:16:37 Fantacy Dolls said:
Its not always the ladies that take long to reply. Many time when i log out there wil be no messages. And when i log in a half hour or so later there wil be mail. When i check ot says 7 hours ago. How could i have not seen that if it show right above the log out u have one or what ever amount of messages

sleekdude
sleekdude - Re: Lack Of Response PMs/DMs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-16 00:45:59

On 2024-03-20 07:58:48 Mallet said:
My Peoples...
Not sure if this topic has been covered b4...in general general..
Its rather offenssive 4 SPs not responding to PMs/DMs
Now I can also understand it must become overwhelming for SPs as I'm sure they get 1000s of DMs/PMs daily...but still.
I'm sure the most successful SPs are the ones who respond/reply to DMs/PMs...and for those who do...Thanks.

Just my rant for the day..

Thank you for raising this. A platform like this one is designed so that we can maintain the privacy by communicating and interacting with WGs within the platform. A punter shouldn't have to make phone calls to just get details about the service. The PMs should be Ok for that. But sadly girls here have a very dismissive attitude and they treat punters as if they are suitors trying to be their boyfriends. It takes 1mins to reply to a punters request for service info. So there is really no reason why PMs are ignored.
2nd issue for me is that even big corporations use whatsapp to communicate with their customers but many workings girls refuse to be contacted via whatsapp on numbers that are specifically used for carrying out this work.
I really don't think they understand their customers. and the need for privacy. The advantage of ESA is that as a punter I can gather info about my favorites and save rates etc under notes for future reference yet I still get girls asking me if I am making a booking and when I say I am gathering info they rudely refuse to give any details. Which really defeats the purpose of having tools to provided by ESA to make punting convenient. At the time of wanting to make a booking it doesn't make sense to be scrolling and calling all the girls on a page for pricing etc. Having info on hand helps to have a quick reference to shortlist with during future bookings.
sleekdude
sleekdude - Re: Lack Of Response PMs/DMs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-16 00:56:01

On 2024-03-20 22:53:39 Russian Bridgitte said:
On 2024-03-20 19:51:13 nsence said: I have never had success trying to arrange on ESA inbox, those girls that do respond take way too long. Often more than 24 hours.

I have missed out on many requests made for the same day.

Simply because sometimes I might not log on until late at night or following day as work keeps one away from forum....and thus I am sure many other ladies are the same.

@RB its understandable that you would not always be in front of your device all the time. But a simple courtesy reply can help to even possibly encourage the punter to do another attempt.
Also as already mentioned many times, punters numbers including mine have been given to extortioners and scammers before so maybe its a valid approach to start using more PMs to interact regarding service info. ESA can by the way link this PM service to whatsapp as well its quite easy to integrate which maintains the privacy of punters while enabling whatsapp notifications for WGs.

And thus what a pity to miss out on a possible appointment!!

Why not then reach out in another way if truly keen to find out more or book the lady.

Please Gents?

RB

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Lack Of Response PMs/DMs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10686
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-16 07:56:02

Most dear sleekdude

I too, like you , have my frustration and concerns on this matter.

Are we not reliant on EACH OTHER to make this a most delicious, enjoyable stress free share?

I acknowledge and understand , YOUR and many other punters frustration. Most professional SP's I KNOW also do.

In case punters don't understand MY and maybe other SP's frustration in the same vein as yours.

Pls reread.

Possibly you responded to my post in the broader sense but I shall respond relating it to ME and solely ME.

And thus....

Nowhere do I say that I do not respond.

I respond to EVERY message with appreciation, graciously and as informed as possible.
Those in my inbox that are unread are NOT from punters .

Like you have to worry about scammers ,in the same vein , what I have experienced ...
Women posing as punters
Punters making appointments never to honour them.
Asking for confirmation , sharing the way fwd with respect to appointment made and then being ghosted.
There is NO way of getting hold of that person...so does one double book?...what would the solution be? ..and many many other logistical problems.

I am Always respectful and grateful for the interest shown in me, to be played for a fool and made an idiot of, sits just as sourly for me as it does for you. Playing with my right to earn an income I never understand.....considering each punter reaches out free will to inquire and book

As stated....

On days I am NOT busy, meaning not working with sport people or people with injuries etc, or counseling or losing myself in the nakedness of a lusty man....I respond within hours.

But, thank the Almighty my day is not spent next to the phone waiting...INEVITABLY I have missed the window frame of the request for an appointment.

Still..I DO RESPOND AND APOLOGIZE.....THAT dm of mine gets read and only SOMETIMES gets acknowledged....and further communication and arrangements are made.

The same goes for....to put it in perspective....11 dm's I have sent out to punters in the last 8 days of which only 4 have responded to my dm's...me showing interest in their requests on the forum.

Even a "thank you but no thank you"

Or

"Thanks. Sorted out".... would do.

Yes? I too like to be acknowledged in the same way punters like to be acknowledged.

And thus again...

If your response is in a broader sense ...fully understood and I hope the SP's read and get it too.

If related to me....I hope you get me too and other punters reading this response do too..as I said it takes us both....SP and punter to make it work.

RB.

Ps. As to integration....NOTHING of my " under the radar " escapades are integrated with ANY numbers linked to me.....considering I have dual simcard and always worried something might go wrong.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.