Sinnet
Sinnet - Taking the First Step!
Taking the First Step!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-16 18:35:50

Hey everyone,

I have been viewing this site for around 3 years now, since I came out of a relationship. I am early 40s travel a lot for work, mostly to remote crud sausage dominant places!

This seems like the perfect arrangement.. however how do you take that first step? All I can think of is.. "Hi, I am your 10:30!" How do you make it feel comfortable or normal? I don't think I will be able to rise to the occasion! Or is it just grin and bear it, take the dive and learn from there?
Kylie @ Elements
Kylie @ Elements - Re: Taking the First Step!
Re: Taking the First Step!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1823
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-16 18:52:28
Edited: 2024-03-16 18:53:44

You are over thinking it. Contact the service provider you're interested in, and ask honest questions. Be clear on what you want and what you should be accepting. Check the reviews.
Once you made your appointment, Show up on time, be a gentleman and enjoy yourself.
It's always nice to bring something or leave a tip (but this is up to you), but I promise you the service provider will appreciate it.

Try different things and different services providers, have an open mind.
Please be on point with your hygiene.

Kylie
Kourtney B
Kourtney B - Re: Taking the First Step!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1155
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-16 19:16:19

On 2024-03-16 18:52:28 Kylie @ Elements said:
You are over thinking it. Contact the service provider you're interested in, and ask honest questions. Be clear on what you want and what you should be accepting. Check the reviews.
Once you made your appointment, Show up on time, be a gentleman and enjoy yourself.
It's always nice to bring something or leave a tip (but this is up to you), but I promise you the service provider will appreciate it.

Try different things and different services providers, have an open mind.
Please be on point with your hygiene.

Kylie

Well said Kylie xxx
Kourtney B
Kourtney B - Re: Taking the First Step!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1156
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-16 19:18:15

On 2024-03-16 18:35:50 Sinnet said:
Hey everyone,

I have been viewing this site for around 3 years now, since I came out of a relationship. I am early 40s travel a lot for work, mostly to remote crud sausage dominant places!

This seems like the perfect arrangement.. however how do you take that first step? All I can think of is.. "Hi, I am your 10:30!" How do you make it feel comfortable or normal? I don't think I will be able to rise to the occasion! Or is it just grin and bear it, take the dive and learn from there?

I have copied this from a previous post that I replied to. You are welcome to message me for more advice etc.

Welcome to the Purple World and strap in for the adventure! You will have all sorts of experiences, some great and some not. Just remember that there are over 8 billion people on this planet and you will not be able to get along with all of them.

Initial contact is vital. If you start with hey, hi, how much for a fuck, calling her hun, babe, darling, dear, (when you have never met her) chances are she's already lost interest or decided you are a time waster or that she is better off taking a different booking. Instead try good morning /afternoon, (insert advertising name), i found your details on ESA and would like to enquire on your rates, services and availability. This already sets the tone for a successful booking arrangement.

Boundaries, establish these before the booking. Ask the lady about her Do's and Don'ts.

Do not arrive 30mins before the agreed time and tell the lady that you are at the gate. Find a place away from the gate and inform the lady that you are earlier than expected and that she can let you know when she is ready. Generally 5mins before or after the agreed time is acceptable arrival time, more than that, communicate with her. Many a lady will message you if she is ready a little earlier.

Do not blare your horn (no not that one) when arriving at the gate unless a lady specifically tells you to.

Take the suggested shower before the session commence and make sure you wash the jewels and backside properly. (This includes taking mister out of his hoodie and washing him.)

Do not throw your towel on the floor when you are done with your shower.

If a lady does not offer a certain service, do not try and force her to or try do it during the booking. No means no.

Respect comes down to respecting a lady's time, her space, her mind and her body.

I am sure other ladies can elaborate and add to this.

Happy punting!
Milah
Milah - Re: Taking the First Step!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 709
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-16 21:22:45

well said girls

happy punting Sinnet

xoxo
Jess
Jess - Re: Taking the First Step!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1944
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-16 23:08:53

Dear Sinnet. Welcome. Lots of good advice already given, and with any of the above ladies you will have a super first.

I wish you a happy experience x
J_J
J_J - Re: Taking the First Step!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 348
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-17 09:20:09

Ignore what all the ladies are telling you, lol. They already trying to groom you to be the perfect man. That's just what woman do; and trust me, you can't keep up (when there is more than 1) ... the absolute worst feeling is when you failed to please, lost, and then tried to buy it, and still failed. Ok, that doesn't make sense, but maybe you will know what I'm saying a few months from now.

___

My first experience was horrendous. Had to take about 4 double brandies just to send the message (don't do that) Just laid on her plank like a piece of meat on a butchers table. Struggled to get hard, and when I did, struggled to cum. When it was over, what a relief.

Six months later I tried again. This time sober. Luckily met a wonderful person. Had an awesome session. So I did it again in the same week, and the next and so on for about two months. Always brought kind words and a thoughtful gifts to each session. And then she told me to fuck off because I was to nice, lol. Well it was more complicated than that.

____

So my advice, not that it's worth anything.

Normal?. Don't treat it like sex, but a visit to a spa. Start with a MG and progress at your level of comfort.

Enquire like you would any other service. Just ask about services and rates, like you would do anywhere else. You not 'picking up someone', but scheduling a service, so don't use quirky lines.

My preference, don't do gifts and other gestures until you really comfortable with someone and have a good common understanding about what's going on. Well that's more for you than her. Remember she does this for a living, you the confused one at this point. What's normal, in normal situations is not normal here, until it normalizes...

And don't forget, sex workers are people too. They not sex dolls or gods from another dimension, just ordinary folk like you and me. So behave normally. And remember, not only can you hurt them physically (which I hope most men are sufficiently groomed not to), but emotionally as well (so be careful). Approach with a very light touch; keep your emotional footprint low. Don't forget about your carbon footprint (but thats a differnt topic, however punting means more travelling, so be wise). That said, some SPs cater for the full gambit (not just sex), but don't assume; and not on the first date.

And in all of this, you can fuck yourself up too. So dont forget about yourself as well. After all, that's part of the therapy you seeking.

____

Best advice, ignore everything I just said and figure it out for yourself. The fun part in life is learning new things, which includes meeting strangers. The Journey is meant to be enjoyed, as the end is the same for everyone.

Just an old man's ramblings on a Sunday morning. Now let me see if I can wake up this pretty one beside me.

Argh ... there's no one. Maybe some gardening then ...

Teyran
Teyran - Re: Taking the First Step!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 339
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-17 09:28:02

Excellent advice. You deserve a beer.

/T
Mistress Lee
Mistress Lee - Re: Taking the First Step!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 187
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-17 15:27:33

Darling new cummerbund. Lol

My advise reveling in beeing a mature lady is.

Start slow. No stress no over thinking before or after start with a sensual massage and possibly a bit more mature.

I'm a certified life coach so do advice start slow hun.

Then it's like

Pre starter
Starter
Main course
Deserts
Cheese Board.

Have fun.

Kisses
M Lee
Mistress Lee
Mistress Lee - Re: Taking the First Step!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 188
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-17 15:29:05

I offer a delectable voice note interactive session as well with sexy pics story line based fantasy....

Just a different way of approach.

U feel comfortable before u go

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.