Laura Love
Laura Love - Re: Variety is the spice
Re: Variety is the spice
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1582
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-12 12:52:12

On 2024-03-12 11:40:42 shane8 said:
Laura our thoughts align on this 100%. We must schedule a more intermit meeting to discuss this further?

At length! I'd love to, any time *kiss* xx
bashfulstag
bashfulstag - Re: Variety is the spice
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-12 13:23:45

On 2024-03-11 09:16:26 shane8 said:
To the guys do you punt variously or stick to certain type?

I do have a type and I am somewhat a creature of habit, so if I meet up with an SP and she ticks my boxes, I see no reason to venture elsewhere. Also helps build a connection that can enhance future visits. Nothing like walking into your next session and the lady knows exactly what to say to you and where to touch you. And reciprocally, knowing what works for her as well.
shane8
shane8 - Re: Variety is the spice
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 325
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-13 10:00:21

On 2024-03-12 13:23:45 bashfulstag said:
On 2024-03-11 09:16:26 shane8 said: To the guys do you punt variously or stick to certain type?

I do have a type and I am somewhat a creature of habit, so if I meet up with an SP and she ticks my boxes, I see no reason to venture elsewhere. Also helps build a connection that can enhance future visits. Nothing like walking into your next session and the lady knows exactly what to say to you and where to touch you. And reciprocally, knowing what works for her as well.

Yes this can true but there is certainly a thrill or excitement hitting it off with new person. Finding that connection where we just know. It's a mental equation where minds are balanced and desires explored and Mutual satisfaction is exceeded.

That punt that leaves you happy and wanting more. The sex is just the fun bit, the art of giving pleasure and receiving it equal measure with a new person trumps anything else.

I guess this is why I punt. This is the craving for me.
bashfulstag
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-13 11:37:12

On 2024-03-13 10:00:21 shane8 said:
On 2024-03-12 13:23:45 bashfulstag said: On 2024-03-11 09:16:26 shane8 said: To the guys do you punt variously or stick to certain type?

Yes this can true but there is certainly a thrill or excitement hitting it off with new person. Finding that connection where we just know. It's a mental equation where minds are balanced and desires explored and Mutual satisfaction is exceeded.

That punt that leaves you happy and wanting more. The sex is just the fun bit, the art of giving pleasure and receiving it equal measure with a new person trumps anything else.

I guess this is why I punt. This is the craving for me.

I hear you. The excitement of seeing someone new, possible learning something new about yourseld, I understand the appeal.

Recently I saw my favourite lady and she brought up a 3-some with her "friend". I said sure, why not. About 15-minutes into the session the friend just laughed and excused herself. She said that my favourite and I were far too into one another and she didn't want to intrude. So yeah, I guess that is the way I am wired. If you are my type and we have chemistry, why go elsewhere.
shane8
shane8 - Re: Variety is the spice
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 326
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-13 13:11:08

So it must be really good for the SP when they find a connect and that session was just not part of the job.
bashfulstag
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-13 15:25:27

On 2024-03-13 13:11:08 shane8 said:
So it must be really good for the SP when they find a connect and that session was just not part of the job.

This is a service industry, but we're humans sharing intimate experiences at the end of the day. I'm sure many punters and SPs have at some point found themselves enjoying a specific person a little too much. Then you have to remind yourself what this is.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.