Navigation
LCipher
LCipher - Tell us about your best sexual encouter yet
Tell us about your best sexual encouter yet
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-07 09:03:23

Ladies and punters alike, I thought it would be interesting to hear about your BEST sexual encouter yet.

Whether out punting in the purple world or in your personal life pls share.
DickRich2
DickRich2 - Re: Tell us about your best sexual encouter yet
Re: Tell us about your best sexual encouter yet
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 641
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-07 12:57:43

Someone is going to accuse you of looking for skommeling material soon.
FeralInstincts
FeralInstincts - Re: Tell us about your best sexual encouter yet
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 499
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-07 13:17:24

Why not tell us yours first?
badprop2013
badprop2013 - Re: Tell us about your best sexual encouter yet
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-07 13:29:50

Don't mind me, Iam just here eating my popcorn and waiting to for the lekker water in my bathtub to get fill, so that I can read the comments that is going to flow in :-)
[email protected] - Re: Tell us about your best sexual encouter yet
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 382
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-07 14:05:32

I have too many
But this comes to mind.
In high school i was quite "in demand" dont mean to sound boastful at all seriously.
Had a hot girlfriend but many other girls tried hitting on me
2 girls that were in my gfs class were quite jervy and use to stalk me..
I use to travel with my own car to school
They asked me for a lift home as they stayed in the same area as me.
They were acquainted with my gf as well so my gf didnt see it as a problem
They made me puff a joint with them 1 day (They were naughty girls known for bunking,bfs, running away from home etc) They werent the hottest but had the slutty attitude and looks. I was a goody too shoes.
We went to Wynberg parks to puff
We sat in the car the girl infront ran her hand over my crotch i swallowed hard as i was high and didnt expect any of this... It was probably only the third time i puffed. My hair on my arms raised and i had an instant boner!
Girls was laughing and asked whats that sticking out??? i was shy and said its my cell phone. That time i had a 3310 lol
She turned back looked at her friend who was sitting on the back seat in the middle of the seat and French kissed her i was not sure wether it was a real moment or not and sat and did nothing immediately.
They asked me do i like my gf and all silly questions tHey asked if we have sex? if she blows me etc? they kept saying we boring as i answered no to most questions.
The one infront then zippid my grey school pants down as I asked what shes doing she bent her head and started sucking me while the one at the back then grabbed my head and stuck her toungue in my mouth. I exploded in the girls mouth that sucked me out of exitement.
To day i still contemplate of the moment as bitter sweet.
The moment was great however i wished i didnt blow so quick as i would never know how far it would have gone.
It only happend once as both girls were shortly afterward expelled from the school.
One day, probably a year later my gf calls and inform me 1 of the girls pitched up at her house, she sent the domestic as she didnt want to enetertain her. I though SHEW thats i close 1.
My GF thought she might be there for help with money possibly for drugs, however i think she was there to confess about our encounter. I really do as she was the 1 that sed she felt bad afterwards and cant believe she did something to someone she considers a friend
She was not the one who blew me though.
Im safe and now married to my gf which was my high school sweetheart:)

Pepster1
Pepster1 - Re: Tell us about your best sexual encouter yet
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 322
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-07 15:07:29
Edited: 2024-03-07 15:11:50

LCipher,

"Whether out punting in the purple world or in your personal life pls share."

LCipher,

You been a esa member since 1 Feb 2020 with no girls reviews since then when you became a member, not sure if you are a genuine punter and ever met a lovely esa girl for her services as see no reviews by you?

You share nothing hence why should genuine punters share and you do not?

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Tell us about your best sexual encouter yet
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2024-03-07 15:47:04

I think definitely away from the purple world and it wasn't really in one sitting, for lack of a better term.

We had sex on and off for 16 hours, she was like my own personal sex slave that day. I took her in the kitchen while she was making us food, in the bed multiple times while also busting multiple creampies in between us eating each other. In the morning, I had to start work and girl was walking in front of me in nothing but a thong and shirt. I took her probably twice more before lunch time.
Koosdup9111
Koosdup9111 - Re: Tell us about your best sexual encouter yet
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-08 07:10:25

Everytime I pay it's good.
styffrichard
styffrichard - Re: Tell us about your best sexual encouter yet
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-08 08:45:42

Best punt was in the good old days before the scene in Cape Town was the mess it is today (around 2000/2001). Partners in Durban Road Bellville still had some good talent and one night I met a young newish girl to the industry. She had a day job at a Dr's office and was working nights at Partners while her fiance thought she was doing extra hours at the hospital. We talked for quite some time and then got down and dirty....she was really nice and probably one of the very few times I had zero punter's remorse
kingkk
kingkk - Re: Tell us about your best sexual encouter yet
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 207
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-09 11:16:10

A certain regular wg schooled me that I ain't nowhere close to having experienced most of my fantasies and this is pretty recent won't say when. Went to visit her and she comes out in a denim mini damn I couldn't keep my eyes of any of her those legs her body that pretty face them tatoos. She got me heart rate to levels I Neva thought possible. It's scary yet exciting because the lust levels Neva have I experienced at such prolonged levels in probably last 5 years plus. Even though it was a boiling day I Neva thought I would enjoy all the positions and muffing etc. and wowee can see do few other things left to your imagination. After 2 hours and a bit had to take a breather and cool off it was like a super intense gym session where u were pushed to literal exhaustion in a good sense.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.