Navigation
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - New fetish loading or not...???
New fetish loading or not...???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6724
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-06 19:58:12

Been around the block a few rounds when it comes to fetishes and kinks and out of the ordinary requests.

But once again I discovered I am never to old to learn.;)

Today I had a request for something that I had heard mentioned before but never quiet thought further about it, but today I actually went and did some home work to learn more.

Age play..

Below is just one of the many many pieces of info I found regarding this fetish.. and it turns out my perception of what it was to what it actually is was way off.

www.facebook.com/reel/1096256648091271

What would be your thoughts on this?
Could you as an SP be comfortble with this as a service..?
Are there actually punters that enjoy this service?

I am curious;)
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: New fetish loading or not...???
Re: New fetish loading or not...???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12983
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-08 10:20:51

Firstly Welcome back Mrs Red great to have you back as you are one of the few left who adds value to this purple space.

I am not a punter but over the years I have had this request a few times I think for me the most difficult one is where the guy wanted to dress up as a baby and I had to be a cruel Mother. Needless to say I couldn't be cruel Mother so I passed. Then there was a guy who just wanted to breastfeed even though I don't have milk.

So yes there is a market however it's not a very big one but it exists
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: New fetish loading or not...???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6729
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-08 10:48:14

The suckling.. oh I had the most beautiful human visit me for such sessions alooong time ago that only involved suckling for a hour. While I read a book and just played with his hair.

Wont be able to be the cruel mother either and nappy fetishes aint for me.

But I find the concept of just being a care free kid again for awhile intrestresting..and i kinda understand why someone would want to indulge in this non sexual play.

Ps: thanks for the welcome;)

Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12988
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-08 11:15:01

On 2024-03-08 10:48:14 Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) said:
The suckling.. oh I had the most beautiful human visit me for such sessions alooong time ago that only involved suckling for a hour. While I read a book and just played with his hair.

Wont be able to be the cruel mother either and nappy fetishes aint for me.

But I find the concept of just being a care free kid again for awhile intrestresting..and i kinda understand why someone would want to indulge in this non sexual play.

Ps: thanks for the welcome;)

I too can understand I often honour my inner child too though not like this. I believe in honouring your inner child it's important to laugh play and be carefree.
Mistress Lee
Mistress Lee - Re: New fetish loading or not...???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 180
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-08 15:11:26

I have had this request but really not often.

I combined it with regression therapy to heal one particular client. It took about 2 years but it worked.

Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: New fetish loading or not...???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6735
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-08 15:58:16
Edited: 2024-03-08 16:01:46

On 2024-03-08 15:11:26 Mistress Lee said:
I have had this request but really not often.

I combined it with regression therapy to heal one particular client. It took about 2 years but it worked.

@misstress lee.. what do you do with them when they healed..;)

Do you introduce them to new fetishes kinks that for them aint rooted in trauma? As to maintain your client and not loose him when he is all healed.

It is intrestresting that you combined therapy with the provision of the fetish services. What an amazing combination of skills and knowledge.

The freedom to live out certain fetishes and be in a space where people dont judge or want to fix them is what I find a lot of my fetish clients seek. That in itself is therapy enough for most.

Dont know how some fetish clients would feel about it being an active therapy session to help them let go of their fetish. But is suppose if it is requested and you are able to help then why not.

Just once again shows that there a punters of all kinds and providers that are willing and able to deal with the out of the ordinary.

Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12998
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-09 07:59:07

If I may healing never stops there is always something unhealed aspect within us and even when you think you are healed you might not be as it might resurface sometimes or another throughout your journey.

Throughout our lives we have various traumas let just look at a few types of truma a truma of loosing a loved one one can grieve for a year or 7 today you fry tomorrow it feels better or lighter next week you might be emotional.

Abuse it can be worked on and the person might think that they are healed but something triggers a reaction to the truma showing that they are still unhealed

Relationship or separation truma let's say your boyfriend cheats on you this is hyperthetical you over him you in another relationship the first time you see you new boyfriend speaking to someone other girl you get so jealous and sunddenly suspect the boyfriend of having an affair then the person is unhealed carrying old wounds into a new relationship.

I can carry on speaking about this for hours but I won't.

I just gave you a fee examples of showing you how unhealed truma can reoccur in various forms the journey to healing never ends if it did we wouldn't be here because we wouldn't have shit to work on.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.