Navigation
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Just had to share.. the way we ladies watch our dms.. lol
Just had to share.. the way we ladies watch our dms.. lol
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6720
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-05 12:28:56

www.facebook.com/reel/1124102898761578/

Maybe posting here makes more sense as it aint advertising or general discussion... but a little humor.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Just had to share.. the way we ladies watch our dms.. lol
Re: Just had to share.. the way we ladies watch our dms.. lol
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10103
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-05 14:42:06
Edited: 2024-03-05 14:42:20

Hey Miss Red.

Right you are....right category it is.

And....Looking fwd to more of your posts.

They were always entertaining and informative.

RB.

Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: Just had to share.. the way we ladies watch our dms.. lol
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6721
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-05 15:11:53

Was just about to post on your thread here in "off the beaten track" as I still feeling my way back onto forum. Not to clued up about new posting rules as the "advertiser section" happened just before I went on my "love boat vacation";)

Still not very clear as to why a little post I posted earlier last week in general forum got bumped to advertisers section as it had absolutely nothing to do with services it was a little "appreciation" post if you want to call it that for punters and sps alike.

But I learn lol

Thanks for the welcome.;)

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Just had to share.. the way we ladies watch our dms.. lol
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10104
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-05 15:38:22

I am sure it was brought to the attention of the office by the same "aggrieved" that have kooni in moderation.

I wonder who that could be...?

Anyways....come Spice up this category with some of Miss Red's posts!!!

Ps. We were warned NOT TO POST OUR SPECIALS ETC in general section.

Of course that was ignored and thus ALL of us got banned..

Even the ones that cared to keep to request from esa... thanks to the egoistic selfcentred selfishness that is still prevalent and consider themself above all.

RB.
Busty Lacy
Busty Lacy - Re: Just had to share.. the way we ladies watch our dms.. lol
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 820
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-06 02:44:20

On 2024-03-05 15:11:53 Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) said:
Was just about to post on your thread here in "off the beaten track" as I still feeling my way back onto forum. Not to clued up about new posting rules as the "advertiser section" happened just before I went on my "love boat vacation";)

Still not very clear as to why a little post I posted earlier last week in general forum got bumped to advertisers section as it had absolutely nothing to do with services it was a little "appreciation" post if you want to call it that for punters and sps alike.

But I learn lol

Thanks for the welcome.;)

Welcome back, how was love boat vacation
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: Just had to share.. the way we ladies watch our dms.. lol
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6723
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-06 06:54:42
Edited: 2024-03-06 06:55:23

Hi, Busty Lacy..

Thanks for the welcome;)

Any break away from the industry for a little while, nomatter the nature of the break, allows you to return with a new appreciation for Punters and SPs alike.

This little purple wonderland has it own unique pulse, you dont really notice it till you been here and take a step back.

Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.