Sagat
Sagat - Re: STIs
Re: STIs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-21 13:16:54
Edited: 2024-03-21 13:17:11

Yes JuJu is a hex or curse but in this instance it was in fact an actual STD/STi.
Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: STIs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1282
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-21 13:32:06
Edited: 2024-03-21 13:48:33

Didn't you use protection???

To ALL the gents requesting Bareback from the wg.

Don't complain if you end up receiving an std, and WG offering BAREBACK don't complain when you get an std from offering bareback!!!

Be responsible.
Use PROTECTION.
Stop wanting BAREBACK from wg.

And for the WG offering BAREBACK . Please STOP IT!!!!

You are playing with your own health.
Act responsible and not desperate because offering BAREBACK is desperate.

Work smart, Safely and wisely.

USE PROTECTION !!
THATS ALL!
Sagat
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-21 13:52:18

I don't know why you're using my name, point one SAGAT - point two, my profile doesn't denote my experience. Point three, using protection is standard procedure, in my case even for BJs cause that can make you sick too.

On this post, this man said he used a rubber aka protection. My question was what was done in the session which has led to this now known STi - I don't appreciate your post cause you're just derailing an otherwise well forming thread.

The original poster is giving a heads-up and as a punter I'm trying to understand the situation. Unless somewhere I mistyped or addressed you, please take it easy on ESA Schooling me...

I thank you

On 2024-03-21 13:32:06 Beautiful Busty British Gabby said:

Didn't you use protection???

To ALL the gents requesting Bareback from the wg.

Don't complain if you end up receiving an std, and WG offering BAREBACK don't complain when you get an std from offering bareback!!!

Be responsible.
Use PROTECTION.
Stop wanting BAREBACK from wg.

And for the WG offering BAREBACK . Please STOP IT!!!!

You are playing with your own health.
Act responsible and not desperate because offering BAREBACK is desperate.

Work smart, Safely and wisely.

USE PROTECTION !!
THATS ALL!

Sagat
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-21 13:57:21

Now that you edited your post I look like a doos lol ... Either way, I agree with you fully

On 2024-03-21 13:32:06 Beautiful Busty British Gabby said:

USE PROTECTION !!
THATS ALL

letjolotjolo
letjolotjolo - Re: STIs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 177
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-21 14:43:51

As far as Juju goes I suggest you Google the song "Korobela" by Kamazu on You Tube - women use it to make sure that you keep coming back (I have never heard of symptoms of dizziness tho)
Sagat
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-25 08:11:13

Any updates mate?

On 2024-03-20 10:02:51 TawandaHama said:
The name of the lady is Sharon and she has another account called Sierra. She is coloured and operates around Randburg and Sandton. These days she is no longer on this platform. By way of update, I went to a doctor and I was given an injection and antibiotics but the STI is not going way. I even try to asking her what kind of STI she has but she refused to tell me. Now I'm stuck. I can't keep on going to doctors. They are expensive. She must be banned from this platform until she gets treatment.

Rajeshk
Rajeshk - Re: STIs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 93
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-25 09:17:41

On 2024-03-20 10:02:51 TawandaHama said:
The name of the lady is Sharon and she has another account called Sierra. She is coloured and operates around Randburg and Sandton. These days she is no longer on this platform. By way of update, I went to a doctor and I was given an injection and antibiotics but the STI is not going way. I even try to asking her what kind of STI she has but she refused to tell me. Now I'm stuck. I can't keep on going to doctors. They are expensive. She must be banned from this platform until she gets treatment.

This really sounds like a lot of bullshit.The lady may have an illness like Covid, or the flu but theses are not STI's. If you used protection, there is a limited set of infections you could have received, none of which your Dr would be unable to test for.In fact a full screening would have been able to pick up everything.
Romio
Romio - Re: STIs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 229
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-25 11:44:58

Eish!!This will make me stop punting !I like me muff and bear blow but hey whena no no Jere now I'm thinking ! To do or not to do .
Islapass
Islapass - Re: STIs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 333
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-25 15:59:16

So the doctor doesnt know what the STI is either? Did they not run blood tests?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.