Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: STIs
Re: STIs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 917
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-20 12:20:18

On 2024-03-20 10:02:51 TawandaHama said:
The name of the lady is Sharon and she has another account called Sierra. She is coloured and operates around Randburg and Sandton. These days she is no longer on this platform. By way of update, I went to a doctor and I was given an injection and antibiotics but the STI is not going way. I even try to asking her what kind of STI she has but she refused to tell me. Now I'm stuck. I can't keep on going to doctors. They are expensive. She must be banned from this platform until she gets treatment.

if she's no longer on this platform how would she be banned from the platform sir?
DameDesh
DameDesh - Re: STIs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-20 12:58:11

Wait .....you went raw ?
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: STIs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2267
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-20 13:27:56

@ Mohammedishaam this one's for you buddyyyyy
Ms Ella
Ms Ella - Re: STIs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2768
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-20 13:34:01

He comes back, days later, and throws names of a person who cannot speak for themselves. If he is even a he...

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: STIs
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2024-03-20 16:13:26

@Ms Ella, if you were in my shoes you would understand what I am trying to say here. I don't think it's a bad to warn my fellow punters. The purpose of this forum is to engage on our experiences so allow me to share my experiences unless you are friends with Sharon/ Sierra. Without being emotional about this issue, please respect other people's views. I am hurt and traumatised. This is the first time I have contacted an STIs.
Pomi
Pomi - Re: STIs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 157
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-20 16:31:43

On 2024-03-20 16:13:26 TawandaHama said:
@Ms Ella, if you were in my shoes you would understand what I am trying to say here. I don't think it's a bad to warn my fellow punters. The purpose of this forum is to engage on our experiences so allow me to share my experiences unless you are friends with Sharon/ Sierra. Without being emotional about this issue, please respect other people's views. I am hurt and traumatised. This is the first time I have contacted an STIs.

There are 2 Sierra's in Randburg with ads active, is it any of them?
Ms Ella
Ms Ella - Re: STIs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2770
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-20 17:53:35

I do not know the people or persons. I am not friends with any other WG. I will not come and decent any other lady but myself on this forum ever. It is indeed the purpose of the forum to engage on experiences. I might have stepped on the wrong foot by my remarks...reasons, you have not been very active on the forum, and the only posts are about this. In the past we have had girls maliciously damage other ladies profiles and if that is not the case, I apologise. I meant no disrespect.

On 2024-03-20 16:13:26 TawandaHama said:

NkosanaCharming
NkosanaCharming - Re: STIs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 134
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-20 18:07:48

On 2024-03-20 10:02:51 TawandaHama said:
The name of the lady is Sharon and she has another account called Sierra. She is coloured and operates around Randburg and Sandton. These days she is no longer on this platform. By way of update, I went to a doctor and I was given an injection and antibiotics but the STI is not going way. I even try to asking her what kind of STI she has but she refused to tell me. Now I'm stuck. I can't keep on going to doctors. They are expensive. She must be banned from this platform until she gets treatment.

What does your doctor say about the kind of sti you have?
Loveloc
Loveloc - Re: STIs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-21 09:38:26

What's a Juju?
josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: STIs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 958
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-21 11:07:59

On 2024-03-20 13:27:56 Kommerq said:
@ Mohammedishaam this one's for you buddyyyyy

LOL!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.